• FU HOOPS DOC

#89157  by Roundball
 Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:40 pm
I took the plunge and got Prime for the trial period. Watched the first part tonight and it was outstanding. I will watch it again to try to keep my focus off the guys that talked big about our culture, but then left. I would run through a brick wall for Coach Richey.
 #89310  by CinemaDin
 Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:59 pm
This is Brian, the director of photography. What a ride. I'm so darn pumped that this is finally out! Amazon took their sweet time, hey? ;)

I thought I'd jump in here instead of just creeping on the sidelines. :)
What did you guys think? Favorite episode?
apaladin, FU Hoopla liked this
 #89415  by RaleighDin
 Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:51 pm
CinemaDin wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:59 pm
This is Brian, the director of photography. What a ride. I'm so darn pumped that this is finally out! Amazon took their sweet time, hey? ;)

I thought I'd jump in here instead of just creeping on the sidelines. :)
What did you guys think? Favorite episode?
Just watched it a 2nd time and honestly all are great, incredibly well done. Thanks for your part in helping put this together.

Any chance of an extended directors cut? There has to be some awesome stuff that you just couldn't fit into 2 1/2 hours...
 #89427  by CinemaDin
 Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:46 pm
Gosh, in my estimate there is likely over 152 hours of content filmed. Just crazy. Two years of production and something like 18TB of footage meaning the final episodes account for maybe 2% of all footage? Just wild. So, there's content for ages. :lol: But unfortunately, the editing process takes money. So, I don't see more content finding light anytime soon, but that's all up to the director! The only thing close to a "director's cut" right now is just scenes that were cut after final reviews.

The best way to see more content is to push people to watch it! If this eventually takes off and gets attention, there will be more allure to spending money editing more of the content.
FU Hoopla liked this
 #89651  by CinemaDin
 Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:54 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:Image
Where did you find this?

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.