• Furman B-Ball Apparel

#7401  by PaladinFan89
 Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:40 pm
Looking for some paladin kids basketball jerseys and other apparel for Christmas presents. Can’t seem to find them anywhere and didn’t know if the bookstore would be getting any in. Thanks for the help and go dins!
 #7812  by AstroDin
 Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:33 am
I wonder if Furman has seen an increase in apparel sales during the basketball season? I bet so. I would pay bucks for one of the Furman basketball practice jerseys.
FU03times, Bootie liked this
 #7821  by Rokawaylifer
 Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:51 pm
About four weeks ago I went on fu bookstore site to buy a fu hoops hat. Yes it was after the vill win ... and I had visited Greenville and been in the bookstore only a week before and didn’t make the purchase ... so call me a fair weather fan but I do have an fu football hat for every day of the week so be gentle with any comments and observations. Anyhow, call to bookstore and they shoot me an fu hoops lid up to the garden state instamatically. just FYI. Fu all the time. Ps. Have had to answer what the heck is a paladin more this year than in the last 30.
AstroDin, dornb liked this
 #7856  by gman
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pm
Went to the bookstore this morning. No thank you because of the high prices and the little trademark symbol attached to everything. That trademark takes away from every single product. I thought it was me being picky until my wife said the same thing. Even Christmas ornaments had the “R” attached. I’ve never noticed that until this year.
 #7859  by Flagman
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:12 pm
gman wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 pm
Went to the bookstore this morning. No thank you because of the high prices and the little trademark symbol attached to everything. That trademark takes away from every single product. I thought it was me being picky until my wife said the same thing. Even Christmas ornaments had the “R” attached. I’ve never noticed that until this year.
Yes, they are very proud of their merchandise.
 #7860  by Flagman
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:14 pm
We purchased some shirts from the Spirit Shop for Christmas gifts. Should arrive early next week. We were able on one shirt to upload the diamond F on the back of the shirt.
 #70390  by Flagman
 Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:07 pm
The bell tower is better than that goofy knight's head.

Recent Topics

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.