• PERFECT EXAMPLE

#77155  by apaladin
 Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:22 am
This reminded me of the FU/Citadel last Saturday but much more extreme and much different results. Perfect example of why you must put teams away and never give them any hope. Colorado 4-2 playing 1-4 Stanford. Colorado looked like the much better team in the first half as they should and led 29-0 and had a chance to make it 36-0 right before the half but couldn’t do it and ended up missing a fg to end the half. Stanford came out in the second half and outscored the Buffs 36-7 and won on a fg in the second OT following an interception 46-43. Lesson: put teams away when you have a chance, don’t let up. BTW Sanders has a very undisciplined team 17 penalties!
 #77262  by gofurman
 Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:35 pm
apaladin wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:22 am
This reminded me of the FU/Citadel last Saturday but much more extreme and much different results. Perfect example of why you must put teams away and never give them any hope. Colorado 4-2 playing 1-4 Stanford. Colorado looked like the much better team in the first half as they should and led 29-0 and had a chance to make it 36-0 right before the half but couldn’t do it and ended up missing a fg to end the half. Stanford came out in the second half and outscored the Buffs 36-7 and won on a fg in the second OT following an interception 46-43. Lesson: put teams away when you have a chance, don’t let up. BTW Sanders has a very undisciplined team 17 penalties!
I HATE that cult of personality crap. DOWN WITH DEON. Lost to Stanford who lost to FCS