• At Clempson Tuesday

#244  by apaladin
 Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:36 pm
Would be nice to get one on the Tigers. Been a while. We gave away the game at Clempson last year in the ninth.
 #247  by MidlandsPaladin
 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 am
Clemson has $2 tickets for all Tuesday and Wednesday games. Wish I could make it, but the 4pm start time makes it impossible for me to get up there in time.
 #249  by DungeonRealm
 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:49 am
Do you guys know if pitcher Heath Hawkins is injured? I expected to see him already this season but guessing maybe he is unavailable
 #260  by apaladin
 Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Just seems like we can't get a break against CU. Gave them their first run without them getting the ball out of the infield. Come back to tie and then get robbed of a 2 run HR as CU centerfielder reaches over the 390 mark in centerfield. Still had a runner at third with one out and Crawford takes a called 3rd strike. A good hitter like Crawford has to put it in play there. Changed pitchers in the 3rd and and he got out of a jam and then pitched well in the 4th. Why take him out? We do and give up 3 runs immediately. Things just never seemed to go well when we play CU.
 #299  by MetroMizzy
 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:49 pm
It's tough to win midweek games without a starter that can eat innings. I bet Harker is trying to find someone that can and it's especially hard to win a midweek game on the road against one of the top teams in the country. Some of the guys were probably on set pitch counts so they could be used this weekend.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.