• One thing

#57266  by gofurman
 Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:27 pm
I will be moving on to Cit v soon but surprised not more focus on this. THREE FUMBLES from us but also that I think we LOST all of our 3 fumbles. That’s rare. Usually you get one one or two back. That was Huge !!!!

Wait it gets worse - I think Sammy dropped 2 or so fumbles (like number 6 at q4) and ALL went back to them !!! Am I misremembering? I think that’s right?

Meaning 5 or so fumbles total. All 3 of ours went to the other team - very rare you don’t get one back. I THINK (?) they fumbled 2 or 3 times ? And didn’t lose a single one!! That’s a 5 or 6 turnover swing.

That is ENORMOUS. Worth 20 points easy. Surprised we haven’t noted that. Brutal how that oblong ball bounces sometimes

Edit. The box score doesn’t have Sam fumbling at all but I know of at least one (recvr number 6) in 4 quarter dropped it and it popped right back up to him perfectly. So anyway. 4 or 5 total between both teams. We lost all 3 of our random bounces

They got 1 or both all back. That’s literally a 15+ point swing.

So all this gnashing of teeth if we just hold on to ball we probably won. Can’t give good teams like Sammy that many extra opportunities.

FOUR TURNOVERS by us last week
THREE TURNOVERS by us this week.
It’s that simple