• Donations to Furman Athletics

#41410  by Roundball
 Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:32 pm
Was not sure where to post this as all sports benefit, but it can be moved is so desired. It seems as though Furman supporters are going to keep giving, despite those folks that wanted it to slow down because of no baseball. Well done, Furman faithful.

“FURMAN ATHLETICS ACHIEVES NEW ANNUAL FUNDRAISING RECORD.” https://furmanpaladins.com/news/2021/7/ ... ecord.aspx
 #41414  by apaladin
 Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:00 pm
Just adds to the fact that cancelling baseball was a bad uncalled for decision. Make that a horrible decision.
 #41431  by MidlandsPaladin
 Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:45 pm
I cared. Still do. I just didn't think withholding my meager contribution to the Furman Athletics Fund would come close to having the impact that I desire. I'm still a fan and loyal alum, just a very bored one in April and May.

If anyone ever starts a fund to bring back FU baseball, count me in as one that would send my contribution in that direction.
apaladin, QCGlue, FU69 liked this
 #41434  by apaladin
 Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:01 pm
Amen Midlands! Same here. The reason gifts are up is not due to apathy toward baseball but because of capital improvements.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.