• TV Today

#37977  by purplehorse
 Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:08 am
FYI all Southern Conference Games today are on WYCW which is channel 62 on my Direct TV.

Of course semis are on ESPNU and finals on ESPN.
Roundball liked this
 #37991  by Roundball
 Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:47 pm
The Citadel is playing tough against UNCG. I really like Hayden Brown. He plays with an attitude and backs it up good play. My kind of player.
 #38057  by purplehorse
 Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:32 pm
A break here and there and Citadel could have won. Sure hope Isaiah Miller does not come back for a 5th year next year. CBR said getting Alex Hunter back was like getting a 5 star recruit. Well Miller is almost certainly the MVP again if he plays next year. He is amazing.
 #38059  by fufanatic
 Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:50 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:32 pm
A break here and there and Citadel could have won. Sure hope Isaiah Miller does not come back for a 5th year next year. CBR said getting Alex Hunter back was like getting a 5 star recruit. Well Miller is almost certainly the MVP again if he plays next year. He is amazing.
Miller is a joy to watch. If he came back he would probably go back-to-back-to-back O/D player of the year, but he can make some money overseas. He should head over there as soon as possible and get his career going. He also might be able to play in the G League, but I don't see him as an NBA player with his limited long-range shot. I could be wrong.