• Week 5 FCS

#76520  by apaladin
 Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm
Jasper wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:44 pm
I will be very surprised if NDSU isn’t kept above us on the basis of reputation alone.
What I’ve been saying.
 #76524  by gofurman
 Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:27 am
While the weekend in the SoCon confirmed the 4 bad team theory… Wofford seems to be somewhat dangerous - defense - at least at home. Chatt and the qb ARE good so WOffords hanging in there says a little. A little. Citadel is horrible. Samford was better than the score as they had a NEG 3 turnover ratio and still won! That’s almost impossible. I think VMI and Wofford are slightly better than Citadel
 #76528  by The Jackal
 Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:46 am
gofurman wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:27 am
While the weekend in the SoCon confirmed the 4 bad team theory… Wofford seems to be somewhat dangerous - defense - at least at home. Chatt and the qb ARE good so WOffords hanging in there says a little. A little. Citadel is horrible. Samford was better than the score as they had a NEG 3 turnover ratio and still won! That’s almost impossible. I think VMI and Wofford are slightly better than Citadel

Samford has, surprisingly, thrown a lot of interceptions. I'm not sure if that's something not clicking with the offense or a disturbing trend for them.

They can probably get away with a few turnovers against ETSU, who struggled to take advantage of them.