• FBS vs. FCS football is rigged

#17033  by Bootie
 Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 pm
I believe the overwhelming majority of officials in any major sport take that job with a genuine desire to call a game fairly. Even so, they are human and make mistakes and bone-headed decisions, but to think any official willfully and intentionally looks for ways to give an unfair advantage to any team, to me, is beyond far-fetched. If I thought that of any sport, I'd surely stop watching and caring.
gofurman, Horse, din23 liked this
 #17035  by gofurman
 Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm
Bootie wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 pm
I believe the overwhelming majority of officials in any major sport take that job with a genuine desire to call a game fairly. Even so, they are human and make mistakes and bone-headed decisions, but to think any official willfully and intentionally looks for ways to give an unfair advantage to any team, to me, is beyond far-fetched. If I thought that of any sport, I'd surely stop watching and caring.
This. I’m not happy w the recent calls but somehow it doesn’t get mentioned we really held the GSU WR in end zone. I mean we mauled him. We get calls too just recently the big ones have not been favorable. Though I still think Wynn was a fumble. I still don’t see his behind on ground. Bad luck but I think right call. Bad luck w timing too. Right after VT scored to open half