• SF Austin vs. Furman (Dec. 17th 4:30pm)(Bon Secours Wellness Arena)

#63198  by tya1
 Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:50 pm
Wow, a game that went from possibly the worst loss of the year to one of the best wins in the space of about 8 seconds.

The last two games have reminded us of what a steady hand Hunter was at the point.
Our ballhandlers have got to respond better to defensive pressure.
Reminder for the future - don't leave your man to help against a guy 25 feet from the basket when you are supposed to be covering a guy hitting over 50% of his threes.
FU Hoopla liked this
 #63200  by purplehorse123
 Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:52 pm
Boy CBR was riled up at the end of the post-game conference. I agree 100 % with what he said from a coach’s standpoint. I would say what he said, instill confidence etc.

But from a fan’s standpoint I think things are a little different. I wonder if he expected to start the season 8-4 or better than that? Not sure I have ever heard a coach comment on the “negativity” as much as he just did. I thought coaches largely ignored the media and social media during the season: Glad he is so positive.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.