• 2024 Football Schedule - unofficial

#88971  by FUBeAR
 Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:25 pm
The USA Today Preseason Coaches Poll Top 25 is out. We get to take out #6 on opening day!Image
 #88979  by apaladin
 Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:49 pm
Some polls have UM at #4. Maybe that is a good sign. I would take a respectable 35-12 loss while outgaining UM like we did in that Clempson game.
 #89025  by Fred Garvin
 Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:03 pm
tim wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:57 pm
How high was Clempson the last time we played them?
Depends on if Sammie and Deshawn were in town...
FUBeAR liked this
 #89035  by gofurman
 Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:24 pm
Fred Garvin wrote:
tim wrote:
old DJ did pretty darn GREAT out west - the spoiled Clemson fans should learned a lesson. No QB is good with the receivers DJ had. DJ had nothing (at Clemson) compared to the Deandre Nuke Hopkins and Sammy Watkins and Mike Williams - heck, Hunter Renfrow was a little-known afterthought for Deshawn.. ended up being a decent NFL player!! He would be a star at Clemson in the WR corps now.

I am not sure who timed with who - I know Renfrow was with Deshawn but my point is DJ (and now Cade) don't have the WR corps that was there for a while before them.

Also, Deshawn and Trevor had skill guys like Trevor Etienne etc, etc. DJ didn't have NEAR what Deshawn and Trevor were given to work with. Will Shipley was a good one but a 4th round pick vs Etienne as a first rounder who played with Trevor Lawrence.. you can see the coorelation.
 #89037  by FUBeAR
 Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:03 pm
gofurman wrote:
Fred Garvin wrote:
tim wrote:
old DJ did pretty darn GREAT out west - the spoiled Clemson fans should learned a lesson. No QB is good with the receivers DJ had. DJ had nothing (at Clemson) compared to the Deandre Nuke Hopkins and Sammy Watkins and Mike Williams - heck, Hunter Renfrow was a little-known afterthought for Deshawn.. ended up being a decent NFL player!! He would be a star at Clemson in the WR corps now.

I am not sure who timed with who - I know Renfrow was with Deshawn but my point is DJ (and now Cade) don't have the WR corps that was there for a while before them.

Also, Deshawn and Trevor had skill guys like Trevor Etienne etc, etc. DJ didn't have NEAR what Deshawn and Trevor were given to work with. Will Shipley was a good one but a 4th round pick vs Etienne as a first rounder who played with Trevor Lawrence.. you can see the coorelation.
Is there a translator / decoder wheel for this post? FUBeAR doesn’t understand a word of it.
 #89044  by cavedweller2
 Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:05 pm
Sometimes I sits and thinks. Sometimes I just sit.
 #89057  by gman84
 Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:32 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:03 pm
gofurman wrote:
Fred Garvin wrote:
tim wrote:

Is there a translator / decoder wheel for this post? FUBeAR doesn’t understand a word of it.
I checked with my Orphan Annie secret decoder… “ sum-bitch” didn’t work! Something about drink your ovaltene. 😉

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.