• 2024 Recruiting

#82950  by Stumpy
 Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:10 pm
He got a few FBS offers. Pretty good get.
 #82963  by FUwolfpacker
 Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:36 pm
JGH was our first commit, and probably one of the 2-3 commits I’m most excited about. You never know if guys will pan out like you think they will, but feels like he has a really good shot. He’s an all state QB and may be an all state RB this year (at minimum he’s region player of the year). He’s fast (clocked at over 21 mph I believe), a shifty/patient runner, and can catch the ball pretty well. He should be able to carve out a roll in the offense similar to what Anderson did this year.
dornb liked this
 #82973  by The Jackal
 Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:17 pm
FUwolfpacker wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:36 pm
JGH was our first commit, and probably one of the 2-3 commits I’m most excited about. You never know if guys will pan out like you think they will, but feels like he has a really good shot. He’s an all state QB and may be an all state RB this year (at minimum he’s region player of the year). He’s fast (clocked at over 21 mph I believe), a shifty/patient runner, and can catch the ball pretty well. He should be able to carve out a roll in the offense similar to what Anderson did this year.
The kid is going to be a really good player for us, I think.

AstroDin liked this
 #83055  by AstroDin
 Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:43 am
I feel like JGH is a perfect fit for the DINS.
 #83146  by FUwolfpacker
 Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:27 am
Furman offered DB Max Eubanks from IMG

…and WR/ATH Hudson Gray from Northwest Whitfield HS in GA

His profile doesn’t show it yet, but his high school reports that WR Bradley Wright has been offered.

#83206  by FUwolfpacker
 Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:42 pm
Excited about the guys we have coming in, but sad we missed out on Jayden Fuller after watching the first quarter of the Shrine Bowl. He’s playing great for the SC defense so far.
 #83259  by FUwolfpacker
 Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:44 pm
Not sure if this a scholarship offer or a PWO. He list offers from EKU and BGSU, but says opportunity to play football at Furman and Wagner. Seems like a good fit for the spur position

Furman offers kicker Luke Armistead. Had offers from UTC, Columbia, and Bucknell.

Last edited by FUwolfpacker on Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #83266  by The Jackal
 Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:31 am
FUwolfpacker wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:44 pm
Not sure if this a scholarship offer or a PWO. He list offers from EKU and BGSU, but says opportunity to play football at Furman and Wagner. Seems like a good fit for the spur position

Furman offers kicker Luke Armistead. Had offers from UTC, Columbia, and Bucknell.

Im guessing this includes a video of him picking off Hedden at Tampa Catholic.

#83296  by gofurman
 Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:19 am
Paul C wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:27 pm
I worry a little that if the coaches thought Jones was as ready as we hoped, that we would have seen him for a few series on Fri night when it became apparent that Huff was a little off, and we couldn’t get the run game going. But just me guessing…
I had the same thought. With our offense so stagnant maybe give him a series or three. Hope he is awesome next year
 #83297  by gofurman
 Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:20 am
FUwolfpacker wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:42 pm
Excited about the guys we have coming in, but sad we missed out on Jayden Fuller after watching the first quarter of the Shrine Bowl. He’s playing great for the SC defense so far.
Appreciate the objectivity. Yeah, that was a miss