• Furman at Montana

#82611  by Sad Din
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:48 am
Best thing about this game was everytime their start RB got the ball and got up after a TFL looking like...

"Whats happening?"

And the announcers made a point of pointing it out
dornb liked this
 #82612  by tim
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:56 am
With Huff at 75% gotta wonder what happens if you play Jones a snap or two. Or start him and see what happens.
 #82614  by dornb
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:05 am
FUwolfpacker wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:41 am
I’ll have more thoughts later but I know one thing for sure…I’m going to miss hearing from Matt Sochovka.

Comes to Huff’s defense at the end of this clip

I think we will all miss Matt! What a great guy!
 #82615  by purplehorse123
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:30 am
Hinton should be a phenomenal player in the future. I am glad Carson Jones got a little game experience this year. I hope the cupboard isn’t bare for next year. We are developing a little “playoff experience”.
Sad Din, dornb liked this
 #82631  by MNORM
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:25 pm
SidBreamScores wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:05 am
apaladin wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:01 am
We have 102 yds total offense minus the 2 big plays.
They have 14 points total minus two big plays. I was thinking explosive plays count too
You were expecting anything less from Eeyore?
 #82633  by FU3
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:33 pm
I think the cupboard is far from bare next year. While we are losing a significant amount of starters one thing CCH has done is give lots of younger players meaningful playing time during the season. They also have done an outstanding job at finding real contributors from the limited transfers we take. My belief is this program is becoming a re load vs a re build process.
dornb, din23 liked this
 #82662  by The Jackal
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:07 pm
FU3 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:33 pm
I think the cupboard is far from bare next year. While we are losing a significant amount of starters one thing CCH has done is give lots of younger players meaningful playing time during the season. They also have done an outstanding job at finding real contributors from the limited transfers we take. My belief is this program is becoming a re load vs a re build process.

The coaches have built a winner. We'll continue to be strong, I think.
dornb liked this
 #82663  by Jasper
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:26 pm
I think we may bring back more than we think ; especially offensively. TE IS deep as are RB. We lose 3 very good O linemen but CH IS high on what behind them. We could have a real D problem however. Our front 7 will be decimated and the D backs lose a lot. The ? Is. Did we build a good 2023 team or did we build a program. If it’s the latter, it’s next man up. Let’s see. Great year. Great fun to be a fan. ALMOST AN HISTORIC EVENT. FU VS NDS AT PALADIN STADIUM. Would that have been friggin great or what? Two of the iconic programs in FCS history head to head in the South. Woulda been somethin.
FUBeAR, dornb liked this
 #82669  by FUBeAR
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:36 pm
Jasper wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:26 pm
I think we may bring back more than we think ; especially offensively. TE IS deep as are RB. We lose 3 very good O linemen but CH IS high on what behind them. We could have a real D problem however. Our front 7 will be decimated and the D backs lose a lot. The ? Is. Did we build a good 2023 team or did we build a program. If it’s the latter, it’s next man up. Let’s see. Great year. Great fun to be a fan. ALMOST AN HISTORIC EVENT. FU VS NDS AT PALADIN STADIUM. Would that have been friggin great or what? Two of the iconic programs in FCS history head to head in the South. Woulda been somethin.
Yep - bizuns win felt like someone kickin’ FUBeAR when he’s already down. Knew that were gonna, but…..So, so, so, so wanted to face bizuns nation in Paladin Stadium.

Dammit!!
dornb liked this
 #82672  by The Jackal
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:53 pm
purplehorse123 wrote:
Hinton should be a phenomenal player in the future. I am glad Carson Jones got a little game experience this year. I hope the cupboard isn’t bare for next year. We are developing a little “playoff experience”.

The cupboard is not going to be bare.

Guys leave all the time and get replaced. That's part of the sport. The best teams are the ones that make the annual cycle seamless.
dornb, Choir Boy liked this
 #82680  by Choir Boy
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:45 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:53 pm
purplehorse123 wrote:

The cupboard is not going to be bare.

Guys leave all the time and get replaced. That's part of the sport. The best teams are the ones that make the
annual cycle seamless.
So we should go ahead and play the schedule next year and not cancel the season......Is that Correct?