GrizRick wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:30 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:36 pm
GrizRick wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:09 pm
FUDude wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:25 pm
I asked the people I was with if there are any possums in Montana, they said they didn't thinks so but asked if squirrel could be an emergency replacement? There are squirrels all over the place in this town.
I would recommend all of you true Furman fans ask FUDude questions to which only a true Furman fan would know the answers.
FUDude whizzed right thru the possum smell test. Don't see any reason to pursue that line of questioning any further.
Really? So do you buy his explanation that as a true Furman fan, he has only signed on recently because he doesn't like fan-specific sites and so has spent all this time on AGS? I don't spend much time there but you're a big wheel on AGS, so perhaps you have checked his claims about spending all his time there. You don't suspect that he may have an axe to grind? We come across trolls on eGriz often. Maybe he's one; maybe he's not. But I'm suspicious when he posts on your site that one of the most respected posters on eGriz is a "fat realtor that nobody in town likes, I have been told from several people now, this fan is pretty crooked". https://gopaladins.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ude#p82336 And you are willing to buy into his slurs? Based on a possum smell test? Be careful about tying your credibility to his.

I do hope you have a good experience in Missoula at the game.
FUBeAR never thought he would live to see the day that someone used the terms "FUBeAR," "credibility," and "big wheel" all tied all together like. That's some broad reach. Guess it's a big tent under that Big Sky.

FUBeAR, actually is concerned that GrizRick is either a Federal Agent (FUBeAR has discussed his outstanding warrants here on several occasions) or a Collections Agent.

Let's see - Hey, GrizRick ... Let's be frank, if you're really who you say you are, you should be able to tell us ... besides the 1981 Alpha Nu Extravaganza, what other world-shaking type of event in the history of Furman University occurred in Old Textile Hall?
FUBeAR, are you asking GrizRick or FUDude ?
Well, let's see FUBeaR, in response to your question, having given it a great deal of thought, I must say I have no idea. I'm a Griz fan. Never claimed to be anything else. I've never been to Greenville, though I hear it is a pleasant place. I was suggesting you check the bona fides of FUDude. He claims to spend his time at AGS, where it appears you spend a great deal of time, and yet you had never heard of him until a few days ago when he joined this board. Doesn't that make you curious?
GrizRick is DEFINITELY THE MOLE!
Otherwise, he would have been there in Texitle Hall, with FUBeAR, watching Frank Selvy scoring those 100 points!
Willing to bet GrizRick was also responsible for the hack that took our site down during prime mojo mixing and manipulating hours.

We must SHUN GrizRick!!
 #82394  by FUBeAR
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:37 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:24 pm
Bootie wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:05 am
I woke up this morning in Missoula to a light dusting of snow across the landscape. There is strong mojo building but there is still more work to do. Powerful forces are trying to keep Flagman away from the game, going so far as to delay and cancel commercial air travel. Remain vigilant, whether you are at home, en route, or here in Montana. If you see a possum, report it immediately.

Tried to get on the UFFP earlier this afternoon and got some crazy error messages for about 20 minutes and was wondering if we had crashed the UFFP software? Seems to be working OK now.

Did you get the Possum? and is he still alive? Will provide the UPS tracking # if necessary.
GrizRick did it. Sabotage. Inside job. False flag.
 #82395  by FUDude
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:38 pm
GrizRick wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:30 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:36 pm
GrizRick wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:09 pm
FUDude wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:25 pm
I asked the people I was with if there are any possums in Montana, they said they didn't thinks so but asked if squirrel could be an emergency replacement? There are squirrels all over the place in this town.
I would recommend all of you true Furman fans ask FUDude questions to which only a true Furman fan would know the answers.
FUDude whizzed right thru the possum smell test. Don't see any reason to pursue that line of questioning any further.
Really? So do you buy his explanation that as a true Furman fan, he has only signed on recently because he doesn't like fan-specific sites and so has spent all this time on AGS? I don't spend much time there but you're a big wheel on AGS, so perhaps you have checked his claims about spending all his time there. You don't suspect that he may have an axe to grind? We come across trolls on eGriz often. Maybe he's one; maybe he's not. But I'm suspicious when he posts on your site that one of the most respected posters on eGriz is a "fat realtor that nobody in town likes, I have been told from several people now, this fan is pretty crooked". https://gopaladins.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ude#p82336 And you are willing to buy into his slurs? Based on a possum smell test? Be careful about tying your credibility to his.

I do hope you have a good experience in Missoula at the game.
Not my slurs, those are words directly from people that live in your town. You are literally too dumb to know when you are being made fun of! I challenge anyone to read the loser comments on that site and think there is any class on that board. No wonder you are the laughingstock of the city,
 #82400  by FUTex
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:51 pm
Stumpy wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:16 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:17 pm

Wasted time at the hospital brother. Possums don’t carry rabies.
He's right. They carry leprosy.
Stumpy, you're thinking of the armadillo (possum on the half shell). Armadillos carry leprosy. Possums do not carry leprosy - their life spans are too short for it to develop. Or, maybe you're thinking of Leptospirosis, which them possums do carry, and that is as nasty as leprosy.

Flagman is on the ground in Missoula. We are all set to scatter some mojo.

May I have an update on Fred Garvin's bowels please?
 #82408  by Stumpy
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:55 pm
FUTex wrote:
Stumpy wrote:
cavedweller2 wrote:

Stumpy, you're thinking of the armadillo (possum on the half shell). Armadillos carry leprosy. Possums do not carry leprosy - their life spans are too short for it to develop. Or, maybe you're thinking of Leptospirosis, which them possums do carry, and that is as nasty as leprosy.

I prefer my alternative facts.

Possums carry leprosy. And they infect people with it by spraying it out of their big rat tails.
 #82412  by FUTex
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:04 pm
Stumpy wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:55 pm
FUTex wrote:
Stumpy wrote:
cavedweller2 wrote:

I prefer my alternative facts.

Possums carry leprosy. And they infect people with it by spraying it out of their big rat tails.
All true. You got me there.

In case anyone missed it, Dan Scott made it to Missoula and will do his broadcast on the usual channel. I love listening to Dan while watching on ESPN+.
 #82413  by FUTex
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:17 pm
I need an update on Fred Garvin. It seems he used the bathroom early this morning. Does he plan on using the bathroom any more through gametime? If not, what we will be working with is about 14 hour old fecal matter, and we all know how chancy that can get.

Bootie, feel free to execute plans "Free Candy" and "Port-o-Potty 69".
Bootie liked this
 #82418  by gofurman
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:21 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:24 pm
Bootie wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:05 am
I woke up this morning in Missoula to a light dusting of snow across the landscape. There is strong mojo building but there is still more work to do. Powerful forces are trying to keep Flagman away from the game, going so far as to delay and cancel commercial air travel. Remain vigilant, whether you are at home, en route, or here in Montana. If you see a possum, report it immediately.

Tried to get on the UFFP earlier this afternoon and got some crazy error messages for about 20 minutes and was wondering if we had crashed the UFFP software? Seems to be working OK now.

Did you get the Possum? and is he still alive? Will provide the UPS tracking # if necessary.
This is concerning. I had the same problem. PHPs and SQLs. BAD MOJO. be afraid, be very afraid
 #82419  by cavedweller2
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:24 pm
If the possum FUDude smelled during the test is the same rat vomit eating possum noted earlier and that possum vomited on FUDude then he is Bonafide. If he is a troll then 3 of the wild Paris Mtn Billy Goats will find him outside the Hindu house, kick him off the bridge and he will drown within site of the Bell Tower in the lake. Everyone knows Trolls can’t swim. Duh.
FUBeAR, FUDude liked this
 #82420  by FUDude
 Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:30 pm
This will be my last comment about that garbage website but if any of you really think I am a troll please meet me at the Hilton right now.

Also open up Google search rape, egriz, Missoula and you will see what posters like Griz Rick support. Its ugly, its disgusting and its just about what you would expect from those low rent doublewide dwellers that post there.

One poster is a "mom" and posts with individuals like this, she must be the town bicycle.
Its borderline unbelievable the way they put football ahead of victims. It's gross.

Have a great night see you all after the Furman win tonight. Over by halftime
 #82660  by gman84
 Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:00 pm
FUDude wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:30 pm
This will be my last comment about that garbage website but if any of you really think I am a troll please meet me at the Hilton right now.

Also open up Google search rape, egriz, Missoula and you will see what posters like Griz Rick support. Its ugly, its disgusting and its just about what you would expect from those low rent doublewide dwellers that post there.

One poster is a "mom" and posts with individuals like this, she must be the town bicycle.
Its borderline unbelievable the way they put football ahead of victims. It's gross.

Have a great night see you all after the Furman win tonight. Over by halftime
Town bicycle, have not heard that in years!