• Furman at Montana Negative Nancy Thread

#82144  by FUBeAR
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:22 am
FUTex wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:19 am
I just finished watching the Montana Griz presser with their head ball coach. Not a lot of excitement from those guys.

Okay, FUBear, those Montana scalawags have a giant big M on the side of a mountain over the stadium. How will that affect the game? Will the Paladins be able to even get the plays off with a big A giant M staring down on them?
First of all, we know from the press conference that the Griz are at least -3 in terms of personality deficit.

And, FUBeAR loves the UCLA Transfer talking about his experience in 2 Bowl games playing for the Bruins. Interesting, considering he never registered a single stat in 4 years at Westwood. https://uclabruins.com/sports/football ... rris/11246.

Kinda like that podcaster dude / homo habilis claiming to have played there and earning a National Championship ring playing against Furman, who wasn’t on the roster and, as the famous Twitter persona, 3-Year Letterman, says…he “never lettered in ish”
https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/sid ... 0731105407 Poser.

But…back to your question. As long as there are no tornadoes, though it is a mostly unpleasant visage, the Paladins, like the young Ms. Gale and her loyal pup, will have no issues with her looking down over us…
Last edited by FUBeAR on Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #82149  by Bootie
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:49 am
FWIW I passed by a dead raccoon on the way to the airport this morning. While it’s not a possum, it WAS resting belly up, which is a good sign.
FUBeAR liked this
 #82150  by Fred Garvin
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:07 am
I am not worried about the big M and any possible mojo. We have our own MM Mojo. Mad Max was a mut that roamed Woodwinds. He was a shelter dog that lived with some guys in the back. Mad Max would accompany some folks to the top of Paris Mountain during Spring Meditation Days. Mad Max would fetch tennis balls thrown from the rock. Paris Mountain didn't have some paved walkway; you had to be a man! Plus the top of Paris Mountain was the original studio for WFBC. We have Monty and Mr Doohickey on our side!
 #82151  by FUBeAR
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:29 am
Bootie wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:49 am
FWIW I passed by a dead raccoon on the way to the airport this morning. While it’s not a possum, it WAS resting belly up, which is a good sign.
Bootie - when you get out there, check with Chucknduck from the "Lodging for Griz/Furman game" thread.

She may have live possum on her horse property and fenced yard.

FUBeAR thinks she imports them from the nascent possum settler community over in Idaho.
Geographic Range of the Virginia Opossum (Didelphis virginiana)

It's illegal to take them from the Potato State as they prey on Potato Bugs, which is why they were imported there in the 1st place during the Johnson Administration, but they just haven't spread as was hoped...something about extremely dark roads seems to limit the proliferation of their species. So, Chucknduck is taking a BIG risk advertising that she has these rare (for the area) live animals.

THUS...You may have to commit deviant acts with Chuck and/or with duck, as there was talk of Western-style Swinging, in order to acquire said live possum, but we all know you are happy to take one for the Team. Not sure if that "one" might be comin' from Chuck or from duck or both...which would be two, we reckon, but you can sort all of that out when you get onsite.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Bootie liked this
 #82179  by FUTex
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:59 pm
Excellent research by all. FUBear's graphic should set things clear.

Montana is so vulnerable to possums this will be a straight shot. Bootie just has to do some on-site improvisation to hex them Montana boys with some possumry. (Bootie, seeing a dead racoon is good and all, but let's get real... it ain't no possum.) You have my approval to perform deviant acts with Chuck and Duck.

Fred Garvin, might I humbly suggest that on Friday when you are abusing the porcelain you try to channel Mad Max. He's dead now, so he should be easy to channel.
 #82188  by Bootie
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:04 pm
Two live deer sitting in the backyard of my Airbnb. I feel this has to be a good sign.

Still looking for the possum.
 #82189  by FUBeAR
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:11 pm
Bootie wrote:
Two live deer sitting in the backyard of my Airbnb. I feel this has to be a good sign.

Have you contacted Jess-ica yet?
I am a fifth generation Montanan and grew up on the property. It has been a passion of mine to share this quaint, quiet piece of heaven with you. I take great pride in taking care of the land I was raised on. Look to me as your own personal travel guide when it comes to the many outdoor adventures our area has to offer.

Jess-ica has the ossum-pay. She's holding one in that picture...that's the western breed...been changing a bit since '64...that's 180 generation of ossum-pay ...she keeps 'em on her horse property and fenced yard (those are code words for ossum-pay smugglers). Hit her up!
https://www.vrbo.com/2030994?webview=ios&unitId=2595514

Be prepared to barter.
Last edited by FUBeAR on Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bootie liked this
 #82192  by Bootie
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:13 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:11 pm
Bootie wrote:

Have you contacted Jess-ica yet?
I am a fifth generation Montanan and grew up on the property. It has been a passion of mine to share this quaint, quiet piece of heaven with you. I take great pride in taking care of the land I was raised on. Look to me as your own personal travel guide when it comes to the many outdoor adventures our area has to offer.

Jess-ica has the ossum-pay....she keeps 'em on her horse property and fenced yard (those are code words for ossum-pay smugglers). Hit her up!
https://www.vrbo.com/2030994?webview=ios&unitId=2595514

Be prepared to barter.
I will double my efforts!! :shock:
 #82199  by FUTex
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:14 pm
Don't go off chasing after women folk Bootie. You're on a mission. Don't let a pretty face veer you from the task at hand.

Besides, you don't want that Jess-ica. She's a horse girl. There's only two types of women: horse girls and dance girls. Dance girls are less expensive.

We've got a mojo to build here people!

(Quick update needed - Are Fred Garvin's bowels moving properly?)
 #82201  by FUBeAR
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:22 pm
FUTex wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:14 pm
Don't go off chasing after women folk Bootie. You're on a mission. Don't let a pretty face veer you from the task at hand.

Besides, you don't want that Jess-ica. She's a horse girl. There's only two types of women: horse girls and dance girls. Dance girls are less expensive.

We've got a mojo to build here people!

(Quick update needed - Are Fred Garvin's bowels moving properly?)
BUT ... That Wo-MAN am maybe has live possum.

What with the uncertainty of what Bootie may find under Jess-ica's petticoat, depending upon how the possum bartering goes, FUBeAR thinks these instructions, Tex, are compounding the mixed signals Bootie is dealing with out there.

We may need to simplify
 #82209  by FUTex
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:25 pm
Bootie is still in South Carolina, right? He's not in Montana yet is he? If he's already in Montana...

Uh oh. We've got a man out in the field in a crisis and we're sending him conflicting messages.

I know Bootie, and what he's gonna do is start courting that gal, and messin' around trying to find out 'bout that petticoat and stuff.

How in the heck are we gonna get our Forward Observer the possum bits he needs so we can fling a mojo from Fred Garvin's bowels right on the Griz?
 #82214  by Bootie
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:50 pm
No worries Tex. The gal was a temporary distraction but I am back on track. I just took a drive-by at the stadium and threw some early voodoo.

Lots of mountains here. Lots of mountains in Cullowhee too. I reckon our new friends, the Little People, have some connections here that will help.
FUBeAR liked this
 #82215  by FUBeAR
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 pm
Bootie wrote:
No worries Tex. The gal was a temporary distraction but I am back on track. I just took a drive-by at the stadium and threw some early voodoo.

Lots of mountains here. Lots of mountains in Cullowhee too. I reckon our new friends, the Little People, have some connections here that will help.
How close are you to the Pryor Mountains?
https://phsprowl.com/8242/features/litt ... all-tales/
 #82217  by Bootie
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:21 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 pm
Bootie wrote:

How close are you to the Pryor Mountains?
https://phsprowl.com/8242/features/litt ... all-tales/
Dnag FUBeAR this is huge. Looks like the Pryor mountains are a good bit southeast of Missoula but those Little People folks are connected by powerful forces. The gift I left for the Cullowhee Little People will surely have some benefit to us here. I think we need to come up with an additional gift for the Montana Little People ASAP.
 #82220  by FUTex
 Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:00 pm
Okay, I read the academic article FUBear posted. Candy. The Little People in Montana like candy. Give them some and they will help the Paladins.

Man, we are totally F'd on the hunt for possum bits. There are no possums up there.

The Paladins might have to call the ol' Pell Mell play to pull a victory out Friday night.
FUBeAR liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.