• Furman vs. UTC Negative Nancy and Pessimist Patty Thread

#81494  by FUBeAR
 Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:41 am
Impact of rain on mojo?

Should we cancel the game?
 #81504  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:00 pm
Oh its gonna rain all over us alright. I have no idea how this will play with the mojo. Alas, it is too late to cancel the game.
 #81571  by FUTex
 Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:23 am
Good news. An 80% chance of rain means, I think, that it will not rain on us 20% of the time today. Whatever happens, I don't think the heavy stuff is gonna come down till later. I say we play through.

Also, the mojo-in-a-bottle arrived safe to Georgia yesterday and will cross into South Carolina sometime this morning.

FUNNPPT BATT CCLOT
 #81631  by FUBeAR
 Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 pm
The snap on that last FG was really high. That could cost us next week.

Why can’t our Coaches fix these problems? Do they even practice?
Bootie liked this
 #81701  by FUTex
 Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:39 pm
The mojo was so nasty I only let a little out. I mean, this stuff was so bad... just a little by the visitor side parking lot. Just a smidgen.

After the first quarter I was prepared to go back and let a little more out, but then the mojo had built up and suddenly it was at a fever pitch and I was scared I'd let out too much! The Paladin D was Un Believe Able for the remainder of the game. And that flop that Huff did? Magical.

Also, saw a lot of old friends today. Good day.
FUBeAR, Bootie liked this
 #81733  by FUBeAR
 Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:17 am
FUTex wrote:
The mojo was so nasty I only let a little out. I mean, this stuff was so bad... just a little by the visitor side parking lot. Just a smidgen.

After the first quarter I was prepared to go back and let a little more out, but then the mojo had built up and suddenly it was at a fever pitch and I was scared I'd let out too much! The Paladin D was Un Believe Able for the remainder of the game. And that flop that Huff did? Magical.

Great job!

What you got for the upcoming MO(ntana)JO?
 #81766  by FUTex
 Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:56 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:17 am
FUTex wrote:

Great job!

What you got for the upcoming MO(ntana)JO?
I dunno. I got some ideas. I have a neighbor known as "Crusty Joe" and I'm thinking of ways I can get some skin scrapings off him. Stay tuned. Gotta wait for Roundball to start the Montana NN thread.

I knew this last mojo was blessed when both Flagman and Bootie reported seeing dead possums this past week. Flagman said there was a horrible dead possum right outside his office window. That right there is some powerful mojo.