• ETSU at Furman Negative Nancy Game Thread

#78074  by FUTex
 Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:33 am
All you sparkle johnnies out there think this game is "in the bag". Well, it isn't.

And yes, I do realize that those Buccaneers are not going to have their bigfoots at an away game. (One time in Johnson City I personally had a sasquatch encounter. I wasn't assaulted, but I was severely menaced. It happened right there at some bar on E. Main Street at 1am.)

The Tipton-Haynes House is haunted. That's a fact. As is the site where the Swingon Hospital was. That is documented.

Oh I'm telling you people, there's going to be hell to pay if what one of those ETSU boys releases a sack full of haints onto the field.
 #78192  by FUTex
 Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:20 pm
To the person who complained that I'm writing "all this crap" then deleted their post (or it was deleted for them)...

Your posts from October 7 are the very reason I've launched the mojo campaign. Reading this board for years can get tough as one wades through the sea of negativity. Now I'm not the brightest fellow, and I certainly don't know football like FUBear and some others, but I'm pretty darn sure that a 5-1 Paladin team on October 7 doesn't suck.
FUBeAR, FU3, AstroDin liked this
 #78202  by FUBeAR
 Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:53 am
Bootie wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:32 pm
Don’t poke the Tex. He may be without an image but he am a mojo maker.
…and expert mojo thrower. Timing is the key & Tex is a regular Dr. Stuart Hawkings with his expertise in matters of timing.
 #78224  by Fred Garvin
 Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:13 am
When will E.D. rise up and grab hold of #fuatt?

Also,
When is awards night and will the public be invited?
Mr. Taggart liked this
 #78247  by Fred Garvin
 Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:04 pm
Furman at Western Negative Nancy Game Thread

I am positive that this negative game thread has a positive effect in the outcome of the game. We must continue to keep this negative thread train rolling to elicit positive outcomes.

That being said.....
I hope the warmer weather predicted for Saturday doesn't hurt us. Maybe we should wear the white helmets since they would be cooler on such a harsh late October temperature day.
Bootie, AstroDin liked this
 #78256  by FUBeAR
 Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:54 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:08 pm
Purple rain wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:28 am
I love the Chrome helmets. I also love the original uniforms as well. Whatever motivates our dudes.......
I'm guessing chrome/purple/gray
FUBeAR can go for this…there’s a little retro cool aspect to this particular combo which fits in nicely with Homecoming.

BUT … and this is very important.

We are celebrating the ‘80, ‘81, ‘82, and ‘83 Championship Teams this Saturday. Hats are being gifted to the Members of those Teams in attendance. If the gift hats do not match the helmets of the day, FUBeAR fears grave consequences.

What if we wear those Chrome helmets and ETSU wears white helmets and the Gift Hats are white??? All 4 years of Consecutive Championship mojo could be thrown to the Bucs instantaneously.

Let’s hope we have our sartorials synched Saturday!!!

Recent Topics

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.