• Adrian Despres

#71933  by DanScott
 Sun May 21, 2023 8:30 pm
Former Paladin Adrian Despres is now an evangelist. Was a guest on my show this week. Some good Furman stories, and more.
——
Miss today’s #DanScottShow with guest Adrian Despres? Hear his remarkable testimony, how a 6th grade paddling changed his life, and why he’ll always preach the “4 Chairs” message. Podcast archive here👇
http://www.danscottshow.org/episode-grid-with-filter/
dornb, apaladin, Roundball and 3 others liked this
 #71937  by SU DOG
 Mon May 22, 2023 12:33 pm
What a blessing to hear this message. Thank you for posting. I clicked on this out of curiosity and then I thought I would skim over it. Nearly an hour later I had set through the entire podcast and heard every word. Dan, I was intrigued to learn about your work for the Lord also. I am glad to learn there is still an element left that exemplifies the founding principles of this university. It is so much better than hearing about a new Furman University Whiskey Brand.

I pray that God blesses you, the Dan Scott Show and your efforts.
 #71939  by DanScott
 Mon May 22, 2023 1:39 pm
Thank you. God led me into this. He will provide. Glad you enjoyed it. Please do me a favor and share it with people you know. God bless!
 #71940  by FU69
 Mon May 22, 2023 2:34 pm
I love the FU WHISKEY branding and the Wicked Weed, although I am a non drinker and non smoker . Class of ‘69. :lol:
AstroDin liked this
 #71947  by Jasper
 Mon May 22, 2023 6:14 pm
SU DOG wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 12:33 pm
What a blessing to hear this message. Thank you for posting. I clicked on this out of curiosity and then I thought I would skim over it. Nearly an hour later I had set through the entire podcast and heard every word. Dan, I was intrigued to learn about your work for the Lord also. I am glad to learn there is still an element left that exemplifies the founding principles of this university. It is so much better than hearing about a new Furman University Whiskey Brand.

I pray that God blesses you, the Dan Scott Show and your efforts.
[/quote
May you be blessed as well, Mr. Volstead.
 #71966  by fupaladin01
 Tue May 23, 2023 3:09 pm
I heard Adrian speak at a Winter Retreat for BSU when I was a student. Glad to hear he's still kickin' around. Still remember the 4 chairs!

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by cavedweller2

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:42 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.