#71195  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:35 am
The_big_pal wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:33 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:30 am
The_big_pal wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:28 am
Riiigghhttt.. see if you looked at dunk level at any big game, then you would know I am
Who I say I am.. black sweatsuit, gold datejust. You just don’t have good enough seats jack twist
7 more posts and you can pass the total posts you made with your other account Kitchen_bg, you know the one you answered your own question from, come on you can do it! :lol: :lol:
Let’s get it then. Jack twist , you can Probly tell kitchen knew what he was talkin about too :roll:

Dude you're kitchen, its not even up for debate, you say the same ridiculous trash

blah blah blah

Do you really have nothing better to do than be on a message board for a hoops program that you dislike?
 #71196  by The_big_pal
 Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:42 am
I’ll leave you with this, then I’ll sign off forever… no need to respond..

I get tired of CBR quoting DBR after he passed… DBRs last words to CBR were FU, and it didn’t mean furman university. I know his character more than any of y’all.

I know this is all you have, so imma let you have it.. John Richey signing off. RIP DBR that was for you.
 #71197  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:45 am
The_big_pal wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:42 am
I’ll leave you with this, then I’ll sign off forever… no need to respond..

I get tired of CBR quoting DBR after he passed… DBRs last words to CBR were FU, and it didn’t mean furman university. I know his character more than any of y’all.

I know this is all you have, so imma let you have it.. John Richey signing off. RIP DBR that was for you.
Ok giovanni :lol: :lol:

blah blah blah

Do you really have nothing better to do than be on a message board for a hoops program that you dislike?

Hidden agenda that's not so hidden anymore.................

Recent Topics

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.