#71195  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:35 am
The_big_pal wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:33 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:30 am
The_big_pal wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:28 am
Riiigghhttt.. see if you looked at dunk level at any big game, then you would know I am
Who I say I am.. black sweatsuit, gold datejust. You just don’t have good enough seats jack twist
7 more posts and you can pass the total posts you made with your other account Kitchen_bg, you know the one you answered your own question from, come on you can do it! :lol: :lol:
Let’s get it then. Jack twist , you can Probly tell kitchen knew what he was talkin about too :roll:

Dude you're kitchen, its not even up for debate, you say the same ridiculous trash

blah blah blah

Do you really have nothing better to do than be on a message board for a hoops program that you dislike?
 #71196  by The_big_pal
 Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:42 am
I’ll leave you with this, then I’ll sign off forever… no need to respond..

I get tired of CBR quoting DBR after he passed… DBRs last words to CBR were FU, and it didn’t mean furman university. I know his character more than any of y’all.

I know this is all you have, so imma let you have it.. John Richey signing off. RIP DBR that was for you.
 #71197  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:45 am
The_big_pal wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:42 am
I’ll leave you with this, then I’ll sign off forever… no need to respond..

I get tired of CBR quoting DBR after he passed… DBRs last words to CBR were FU, and it didn’t mean furman university. I know his character more than any of y’all.

I know this is all you have, so imma let you have it.. John Richey signing off. RIP DBR that was for you.
Ok giovanni :lol: :lol:

blah blah blah

Do you really have nothing better to do than be on a message board for a hoops program that you dislike?

Hidden agenda that's not so hidden anymore.................