• NCAA Tournament Selection Show (March 12th 6pm CBS)

#68421  by Roundball
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:11 am
apaladin wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:40 pm
Just a shout out to those who post all these videos, audios, fuhoopla, roundball etc. I would miss most of these without these posts. Most appreciated! 👍
I need to publicly apologize to Hoopla for some past comments. I have come to appreciate his energy and love of Furman basketball. Heck, he even got me to rejoin Twitter. It would be an honor to meet you soon, and shake your hand. Go Paladins!
FU Hoopla, Davemeister, apaladin and 1 others liked this
 #68429  by FurmanFan23
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:27 am
Does anyone know about the update for licensing apparel? It sure would be nice to wear a jersey to the round 1 game where ever it is. IK JD has talked about it in the past but was wondering if there was an update. Seems like they have been trying to get this done forever lol
 #68431  by Roundball
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:35 am
apaladin wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:31 am
FURMAN is out of the tourney according to Lunardi’s latest bracket. Not listed. Has Kennesaw is twice. Just goes to show you he is not very accurate.
This one? He has us in Greensboro against Tennessee. https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story ... redictions

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:46 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.