• NCAA Tournament Tickets

#68321  by FurmAlum
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:33 pm
I have never been to the NCAA Tournament but I'm planning on going to this one if we're playing in Greensboro, Birmingham, or Orlando. I don't know about Las Vegas, Albany, or Denver.

Will Furman Athletic Club members be able to purchase tickets thru the Furman website?

Can you buy single game tickets or do you have to buy tickets for the whole daily session or whole weekend?

When Davidson went in '08 (or was it Woffy a few years ago). The Administration provided a fleet of busses for any student that wanted to go. Anybody heard anything about any such plans for FU? That would be cool.
 #68326  by Paladin91
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:00 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
I have never been to the NCAA Tournament but I'm planning on going to this one if we're playing in Greensboro, Birmingham, or Orlando. I don't know about Las Vegas, Albany, or Denver.

Will Furman Athletic Club members be able to purchase tickets thru the Furman website?

Can you buy single game tickets or do you have to buy tickets for the whole daily session or whole weekend?

When Davidson went in '08 (or was it Woffy a few years ago). The Administration provided a fleet of busses for any student that wanted to go. Anybody heard anything about any such plans for FU? That would be cool.
If I remember correctly, there are two sessions on the first day (Thurs or Fri), and then one session on Saturday or Sunday. So on first day, 4 total games at each venue (2 games per session).
 #68331  by apaladin
 Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:56 am
Paladin91 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:00 pm
FurmAlum wrote:

If I remember correctly, there are two sessions on the first day (Thurs or Fri), and then one session on Saturday or Sunday. So on first day, 4 total games at each venue (2 games per session).
Correct, that’s the way it was in Greenville last year. Furman will get a good allotment of tickets.
 #68333  by apaladin
 Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:02 am
FurmAlum wrote:

Been to a couple in Greenville. They were pretty awesome! BTW Las Vegas is not a first round site, it is a regional site. First round sites: Birmingham, Des Moines, Orlando, Sacramento, Albany, Columbus, Denver, Greensboro.
FU Hoopla liked this
 #68335  by Flagman
 Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:08 am
Furman sent out an email for fans to express their interest in purchasing tickets. Didn’t guarantee you’d get them. Will be distributed based on your Paladin Club points.
QCGlue liked this
 #68336  by Roundball
 Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:23 am
Flagman wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:08 am
Furman sent out an email for fans to express their interest in purchasing tickets. Didn’t guarantee you’d get them. Will be distributed based on your Paladin Club points.
The e-mail went out to those at the Paladin Club Knight Level or above.
Flagman liked this
 #68348  by FUBeAR
 Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:26 am
FurmAlum wrote:

“Donors interested in attending the NCAA Basketball Tournament with Furman will be given the opportunity to purchase in order of priority point ranking while supplies last. Indicating interest in purchasing will not guarantee you access to tickets. Donors who are eligible for ticket purchases through Furman will be contacted by the Ticket Office directly. Information regarding time, location, and opponent will be available on Selection Sunday (March 12) through furmanpaladins.com.”
FU Hoopla liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:59 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.