Lol this is pretty much what I already have going in 237 other threads
FYP
 #68209  by FUBeAR
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am
Fuonetime wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:46 am
furpop16 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:59 am
I’m enjoying everybody’s posts. I can’t get enough of ‘em!
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

Just don’t get the benefit of creating so many different threads for near identical topics nor posting multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads. Perhaps Sad Din created this ‘catch-all’ thread to hopefully collate / organize things a bit more efficiently for us all. As a user of the “Forum > Unread Posts” method of ‘catching up’ on the latest posts here; unlike long walks on the beach, over-proliferation of threads & multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads is a turn-off.

So…FUBeAR will continue to poke fun at the practice…

Bootie, Roundball, din23 and 1 others liked this
 #68211  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:32 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Fuonetime wrote:
furpop16 wrote:
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

Just don’t get the benefit of creating so many different threads for near identical topics nor posting multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads. Perhaps Sad Din created this ‘catch-all’ thread to hopefully collate / organize things a bit more efficiently for us all. As a user of the “Forum > Unread Posts” method of ‘catching up’ on the latest posts here; unlike long walks on the beach, over-proliferation of threads & multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads is a turn-off.

The turnoff for me his hearing you whine about it constantly :lol:
 #68244  by cavedweller2
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:07 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Fuonetime wrote:
furpop16 wrote:
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

I have to agree with you Bear. When I go to unread posts and see a liturgy of spew from a single poster I dont even read them. I hit Mark all Read and move on.
FUBeAR liked this
 #68245  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:07 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Fuonetime wrote:
furpop16 wrote:
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

I have to agree with you Bear. When I go to unread posts and see a liturgy of spew from a single poster I dont even read them. I hit Mark all Read and move on.
I fully understand what you guys are saying, yet it makes ZERO difference to me :lol:

I love posting ALL social media stuff I enjoy that is 100% relevant to Paladin Basketball and will continue to do so exactly how I see fit, the opinions of a few of you that like to whine on the matter, frankly matters not ;)
FU69 liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:59 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.