• Knights Of The Round Table

#66635  by FUBeAR
 Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:32 am
MNORM wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:02 am
Jasper wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:08 pm
He’s just a childish ass looking for attention. Sounds pretty unhinged. Best to ignore.
My favorite is if/when you "dislike" a post of FU Hoopla/FUGameBreaker (AGS) on the UFFP, then log back in the next day to see 40+ notifications where he rapid fire likes and dislikes your posts. Not sure what the point of that behavior is but it's beyond childish...bizarre.
https://www.greenvillesc.gov/faq.aspx?TID=27
 #66636  by MNORM
 Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:01 am
FUBeAR wrote:
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:
He’s just a childish ass looking for attention. Sounds pretty unhinged. Best to ignore.
My favorite is if/when you "dislike" a post of FU Hoopla/FUGameBreaker (AGS) on the UFFP, then log back in the next day to see 40+ notifications where he rapid fire likes and dislikes your posts. Not sure what the point of that behavior is but it's beyond childish...bizarre.
:lol:
My internal locus of control is such that I don't worry so much about internet trolls, despite their questioning my loyalty to Furman, calling me a "weasel", "chump", and suggesting I "piss-off" in my AGS PMs. I'll be in my football & basketball season tickets, and sending my donations in, for yet another year regardless of what some random anonymous poster thinks. I've been on this site since 2001...watched lots of unique posters come & go. Apologies for sounding patronizing or condescending, but I genuinely feel sorry for people like this.
 #66639  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:13 am
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by FU Hoopla on Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #66640  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:16 am
MNORM wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:
My internal locus of control is such that I don't worry so much about internet trolls, despite their questioning my loyalty to Furman, calling me a "weasel", "chump", and suggesting I "piss-off" in my AGS PMs. I'll be in my football & basketball season tickets, and sending my donations in, for yet another year regardless of what some random anonymous poster thinks. I've been on this site since 2001...watched lots of unique posters come & go. Apologies for sounding patronizing or condescending, but I genuinely feel sorry for people like this.

Been here since the 90's and feel sorry for people like you, I don't have to call out others like you, roundball, ect. do, that's about 50% of the posts you guys make, without that you guys add nothing to this board.
When you guys don't drag me into your ridiculousness, I just enjoy talking about hoops baby :D
This thread was intended to be about Bob Richey, and you guys did nothing but trash it with your own BS.

Without me this hoops board is mostly dead, and that's a fact, my goal is to make it active and I achieve that.
Now yall quite your baby whining ;)
 #66649  by Roundball
 Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:32 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
MNORM wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:

Been here since the 90's and feel sorry for people like you, I don't have to call out others like you, roundball, ect. do, that's about 50% of the posts you guys make, without that you guys add nothing to this board.
When you guys don't drag me into your ridiculousness, I just enjoy talking about hoops baby :D
This thread was intended to be about Bob Richey, and you guys did nothing but trash it with your own BS.

Without me this hoops board is mostly dead, and that's a fact, my goal is to make it active and I achieve that.
With you, the UFFP is on life support and you are trying to pull the plug.
 #66650  by FUBeAR
 Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:13 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
MNORM wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Without me this hoops board is mostly dead
 #66652  by Affirm
 Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:37 pm
Since about the 5th post (i.e., since about 2:40 PM Thursday 2/16/2023), the name of Bob Richey should not be the subject of this thread.
Maybe the subject line could be "Illustrations of Furman 'fans' being insulting & hateful towards one another".
Bob Richey's good name does not deserve to be affiliated with this.
dornb, apaladin, FU Hoopla liked this
 #66695  by Jasper
 Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:13 pm
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Exactly what one would expect from a petulant 8 year old.
 #66696  by Jasper
 Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:36 pm
Roundball wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:32 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
MNORM wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:

With you, the UFFP is on life support and you are trying to pull the plug.
I think you are correct. Apparently he has no life and that is what he’s trying to accomplish. Unhinged. You need to throw the guy out. He is ruining the board with his nonsensical and constant posts. Hope you can get rid of him before football starts.
 #67040  by din23
 Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:11 am
MNORM wrote:
Jasper wrote:
I got to experience this today - 31 disliked posts in a matter of 2-3 minutes! His reading comprehension skills must be amazing to form an opinion so quickly. :lol:

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by cavedweller2

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:42 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.