• Furman @ Samford (Feb. 25th 2pm)(SoCon Regular Season Championship)

#66589  by FUBeAR
 Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:59 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:45 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:41 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:56 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:45 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:42 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:37 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:36 pm
FUPlayer74 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:34 pm
Aren't the ESPN+ games broadcast nationally as well?
ESPN+ would not be considered a national broadcast as it is not a cable TV channel, it is a streaming service online, which amounts to a lot less eyeballs on the game
CBS Sports will have 2 eyeballs not on the game that would’ve been on the game on ESPN+ … so net a 4 eyeball fewer result in 1 sample poll.
Small sample size :D
If you don't have CBS Sports Network its easy to find streams for that channel online fyi
Tried that. No bueno

I’m sure FUBeAR Jr., the Software Engineer, could do it. Amazing the things he is able to tap into…but he’s all hitched up now and ain’t tryna help the old man watch a Furman hoops game.

So…if it’s so easy, Senor Hoopla, just post us up a link here on game day. Appreciate it!
Try this, its running fine for me right now (make sure your ads pop-up blocker is on):
https://em.tgo-tv.co/streams/lala/cbssn/link1.php
Nah…I ain’t tryna upload some scam VPN App that it wants me upload … and, even though the ad blocker is on, ads pop on screen within a few seconds. FUBeAR ain’t about all that garbage.

Lol well I can't help you then old timer if you can't get a perfectly good solution to work, maybe you just like being grumpy for no reason, its running great for me :D
 #66591  by FU Hoopla
 Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:02 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:59 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:45 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:41 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:56 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUPlayer74 wrote:
ESPN+ would not be considered a national broadcast as it is not a cable TV channel, it is a streaming service online, which amounts to a lot less eyeballs on the game
CBS Sports will have 2 eyeballs not on the game that would’ve been on the game on ESPN+ … so net a 4 eyeball fewer result in 1 sample poll.
If you don't have CBS Sports Network its easy to find streams for that channel online fyi
Tried that. No bueno

I’m sure FUBeAR Jr., the Software Engineer, could do it. Amazing the things he is able to tap into…but he’s all hitched up now and ain’t tryna help the old man watch a Furman hoops game.

So…if it’s so easy, Senor Hoopla, just post us up a link here on game day. Appreciate it!
Try this, its running fine for me right now (make sure your ads pop-up blocker is on):
https://em.tgo-tv.co/streams/lala/cbssn/link1.php
Nah…I ain’t tryna upload some scam VPN App that it wants me upload … and, even though the ad blocker is on, ads pop on screen within a few seconds. FUBeAR ain’t about all that garbage.

Lol well I can't help you then old timer if you can't get a perfectly good solution to work, maybe you just like being grumpy for no reason, its running great for me :D

+Thousands

And anyone who is a true FU hoops fan will easily find a way!
 #66598  by KingPaladin
 Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:18 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUPlayer74 wrote:
Tried that. No bueno

If you have a cable TV provider, you can use this link and then sign into your TV provider to watch

https://www.cbssports.com/watch/cbs-sports-network
FU Hoopla liked this
 #66602  by FUBeAR
 Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:22 pm
KingPaladin wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:18 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUPlayer74 wrote:
Tried that. No bueno

If you have a cable TV provider, you can use this link and then sign into your TV provider to watch

https://www.cbssports.com/watch/cbs-sports-network
Thanks - currently using DIRECTV Stream (not cable or satellite). CBS Sports not part of FUBeAR’s current package, so that won’t work.
 #66621  by FUPlayer74
 Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:16 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:15 pm
FUPlayer74 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:08 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUPlayer74 wrote:
And another 4 in this household.
The football guys not that dedicated to watching FU hoops, not a surprise.
Plenty of easy ways to watch CBS Sports Network, and as I said link posted above works just fine ;)
Actually Hoopla, I've been watching, supporting, ticket buying FU basketball since before you were born. And I support both football and basketball at Furman, imagine that, and without wearing an agenda on my sleeve.
Guess what? I just upgraded my cable package to get the Samford game.
FU Hoopla, apaladin liked this
 #66622  by FU Hoopla
 Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:48 pm
FUPlayer74 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:16 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:15 pm
FUPlayer74 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:08 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
FUPlayer74 wrote:
And another 4 in this household.
The football guys not that dedicated to watching FU hoops, not a surprise.
Plenty of easy ways to watch CBS Sports Network, and as I said link posted above works just fine ;)
Actually Hoopla, I've been watching, supporting, ticket buying FU basketball since before you were born. And I support both football and basketball at Furman, imagine that, and without wearing an agenda on my sleeve.
Guess what? I just upgraded my cable package to get the Samford game.
Happy to hear that, just as any true fan would!
Having the game on CBS Sports Network is a benefit to the program and the SoCon.
 #66747  by apaladin
 Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:32 pm
Hope I am wrong but I am afraid this game will not mean anything like we all hoped it would. By next Saturday all will be settled: 1. SU 2. UNCG 3. FU. All we had to do was beat the #7, 8 and #9 teams to set up the winner take all game. Didn’t even have to win them all just 2 of 3. Currently 0-1 with 2 to go. I am afraid Wednesday will carryover like it did last year. Like I said hope I am totally wrong.
 #66749  by FU Hoopla
 Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:36 pm
apaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:32 pm
Hope I am wrong but I am afraid this game will not mean anything like we all hoped it would. By next Saturday all will be settled: 1. SU 2. UNCG 3. FU. All we had to do was beat the #7, 8 and #9 teams to set up the winner take all game. Didn’t even have to win them all just 2 of 3. Currently 0-1 with 2 to go. I am afraid Wednesday will carryover like it did last year. Like I said hope I am totally wrong.
My guy, we are not losing Sunday and Wednesday in Timmons!
apaladin, Davemeister liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:22 pm

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.