• Samford @ Furman (Jan. 25th 7pm)

#64803  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:33 pm
Samford is a POS school and should have never been allowed into the SoCon, that one if for you SU Dog :lol: :lol:

Shame on your school for adding 1,000+ imaginary folks to your attendance figure every game, hands down the worst attendance inflating I have ever witnessed in my life.
 #64809  by SU DOG
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:27 pm
LOL! Pot calling kettle black. This is turning into fun, especially since I've heard that Thomas Graham wants to make a comeback in a new sport and is coming out of retirement to be the lead official for this upcoming SoCon Basketball Headliner.
If I can ask a serious question - Congrats on money raised for the project and will the remodeled Timmons also have a larger seating capacity?
FU Hoopla liked this
 #64810  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:56 pm
SU DOG wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:27 pm
LOL! Pot calling kettle black. This is turning into fun, especially since I've heard that Thomas Graham wants to make a comeback in a new sport and is coming out of retirement to be the lead official for this upcoming SoCon Basketball Headliner.
If I can ask a serious question - Congrats on money raised for the project and will the remodeled Timmons also have a larger seating capacity?
Hatcher's ole buddy Thomas is welcome at my house any day for tea, he just better not expect to leave walking upright ;)

My best guess is the capacity will probably fall somewhere between 3k and 4k after renovation.
 #64819  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:08 pm
Hunter Reid or memeber of FU staff if you read this message board, I just want to point out that a scoring error was made in the box score for the Furman @ Wofford game yesterday.

The last 2 free throws of the game were given to Alex Williams, but I went back to re-watch the game and it was JP Pegues that made those last 2 free throws.

So that correction would change the box score to give Pegues 26 points and Williams 18, just thought I would point that out.
 #64829  by apaladin
 Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:25 am
Hughey was on the bench Sunday so hoping he will be available. I think Hien probably won’t be available. He still looked dazed at the end of the game but hope I am wrong. FWIW ESPN gives FU a 78.7 % chance of winning, Seems a little high to me.