• UNCG SATURDAY 4PM SELLOUT?

#64269  by Louis Tully
 Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:10 pm
Having the big guys available like Respass and Lawrence would have helped against their large dude.
dornb liked this
 #64270  by Louis Tully
 Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:11 pm
Go to the portal and reel in a 7 footer.
 #64272  by tim
 Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:50 pm
Anyone hearing much about Repass, Lawrence, or Molnar? Development-wise injuries etc.
 #64273  by FurmAlum
 Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:01 pm
Lawrence was dressed in street clothes. Is he injured again?

I like Lawrence. He's a big guy and has put on a few pounds. And he can shoot the ball. I think he can still help us but I guess you can only play so many guys.

I would also like to see Anderson get a few more minutes. Pegues is developing into a very good player but he has been playing almost 40 min. a game. Anderson played well last year. Surely he could give P a few minutes rest.

Coaching is easy when all you have to do is type out a few anonymous words.
 #64275  by apaladin
 Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:36 pm
Molnar is redshirting. Lawrence has not been dressed much of the year, only occasionaly and has played very little. .He is tall but not big. You can only assume his back is still bothering him but of course that is just a guess. Have no idea on Repass. I know he is buried deep on the bench.
 #64278  by FurmAlum
 Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:37 pm
I'm pretty sure Repass is redshirting too. If he wasn't i think we would have seen him Sat. with all the big guy foul trouble.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.