• The Citadel @ Furman (Jan. 4th 7pm)

#63901  by purplehorse123
 Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:19 am
Kudos to Alex Williams & Vanderwal and Bothwell. Some of the other guys were inconsistent tonight. Different folks show up on different nights. We had a few spurts tonight which showed our potential. It seems one play who I had really expected to contribute in a significant way this year has completely disappeared. Baffling.

Overall a definite improvement and a step in the right direction. A good win!
 #63904  by Fuonetime
 Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:06 am
Good win over a scrappy Citadel team. MB played like the league MVP. Ben was outstanding playing good defense, drawing charges, rebounding, hitting shots. AW again was very good. He can score inside and outside. A good defender but when gets beat gets too physical and fouls. These 2 deserve more playing time. Tyrese and Foster were good in spurts. Lets keep the momentum and build on this performance. One other note I love the bench players applauding and welcoming back the team at timeouts. James Repass is captain of this team building effort. Go Dins!
 #63905  by Roundball
 Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:52 am
One of the things that I noticed last night was a much more relaxed look for the coaches and the players. The team looked like they were having fun again. That attitude showed on the court with spirited play and a big win. I am looking for this trend to continue as we move on to the next game. Go Paladins. Beat ETSU.
Fuonetime, FUBF24, RollDins liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.