• Furman @ NC State (Dec. 13th 6:30pm)

#62766  by FU Hoopla
 Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:20 pm
Awful Awful Awful half of basketball, that was painful to watch

14 turnovers says we were not ready to play tonight, that's been the case too much this season, it would be one thing to be losing, but we are getting demolished

We are the best team in the SoCon, but right now that's mainly because the SoCon is really bad
Last edited by FU Hoopla on Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
apaladin liked this
 #62769  by purplehorse123
 Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:21 pm
10.5 games into the season we largely suck. I have never seen so many bad passes and turnovers (14 TO in first half)! Embarrassing really. CBR thinks the ceiling of this team is so high. I just don’t see it. I hope he is right.
 #62774  by purplehorse123
 Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:27 pm
I think our first half deficits this year have been like 16, 19 and 21 or something like that. Amazing. If we don’t all of a sudden get better we will finish in middle of pack in conference. That first half we looked like the bad news bears. Honestly deja vu in our big road games this year. So far the Charleston experience did not help us.
 #62776  by jesse174
 Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:30 pm
We have 1 guy that is making his shots and he should be in the lineup as much as possible....other than Pegues, we have no consistent shooters from the outside....thats the problem...its been that way all year....we need guys to make shots....hope that will change....
 #62779  by Paladin91
 Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:34 pm
purplehorse123 wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:27 pm
I think our first half deficits this year have been like 16, 19 and 21 or something like that. Amazing. If we don’t all of a sudden get better we will finish in middle of pack in conference. That first half we looked like the bad news bears. Honestly deja vu in our big road games this year. So far the Charleston experience did not help us.
You’re not going to win many game playing from behind all the time. We seem to enjoy digging a hole early. I think it’s partially due to not having a true point guard. Pegues is coming around but this is his first year in that role.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.