• Is the Fan Zone Open Tomorrow?

#60464  by dornb
 Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:22 am
Last season, I seem to remember having a weekly update on the band and the food trucks that would be in the Fan Zone before each game. That has not happened this year. They did cancel it the weekend after Hurricane Ian. Once, the only food trucks available were the Vegan one and the shaved ice. I have looked daily at the athletic website, but I still do not see anything. It would be very helpful to let people know what would be there before each home game.
 #60465  by FUBeAR
 Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:49 am
dornb wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:22 am
Last season, I seem to remember having a weekly update on the band and the food trucks that would be in the Fan Zone before each game. That has not happened this year. They did cancel it the weekend after Hurricane Ian. Once, the only food trucks available were the Vegan one and the shaved ice. I have looked daily at the athletic website, but I still do not see anything. It would be very helpful to let people know what would be there before each home game.
Yes

dornb liked this
 #60470  by apaladin
 Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:37 pm
dornb wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:51 am
Thank you, FUBeAr! They have our opponent as Chattanooga, but I am sure everything else is correct. ;)
It’s a doubleheader! 😳🤣
FUBeAR liked this