• Production Quality

#59904  by Roundball
 Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:51 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:46 pm
fupaladin01 wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:42 pm
I'm hearing the game is on a local channel in GVL - WYCWD? I have DirectTV stream so I can' t confirm.
On channel 62 WYCW in Greenville on DirectTV. I did not know that until toward the end of the 3rd quarter. Oh well, better late than never.
Take some nausea medicine before you tune into that sorry broadcast.
 #59906  by furmandad
 Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:56 pm
Not saying much. Have been watching ESPN+ the entire game and have missed many plays because the camera was no where near the play. And the graphics/clock have not been working.
dornb, Davemeister, QCGlue liked this
 #59959  by gofurman
 Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:46 pm
Watched on internet ESPN. Was just amazed how the score and down and distance were incorrect. Mercer 6-0. Now Mercier 6 Furman 6. Now Furman up 12-6. wth??
paladinfan12, QCGlue liked this
 #60027  by Flagman
 Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:38 pm
Hopefully, the broadcast didn’t include the extremely loud music between each play. There are some drawbacks to in-person viewing, but there’s nothing like the after- game celebrating.
QCGlue liked this
 #60032  by apaladin
 Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:54 pm
I really think as far as the picture quality goes that was a channel 62 problem. The camera work etc was all on MU. Speaking of the Nexstar game of the week, they chose UTC at WCU for next week. The obvious choice would have been MU at SU but they prolly didn’t want to go to their tiny stadium with no fans. WCU will have at least 3 times the fans than SU.
 #60041  by HB88
 Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:00 pm
Flagman wrote:
Hopefully, the broadcast didn’t include the extremely loud music between each play. There are some drawbacks to in-person viewing, but there’s nothing like the after- game celebrating.
Speaking of the music, what was the deal with that brass horn noise. I think I heard the same stuff when UGA played at Mizzou. Is that from a song or is it just random horn music? Sounded obnoxious on TV.
 #60046  by FUwolfpacker
 Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:13 pm
HB88 wrote:
Flagman wrote:
Speaking of the music, what was the deal with that brass horn noise. I think I heard the same stuff when UGA played at Mizzou. Is that from a song or is it just random horn music? Sounded obnoxious on TV.
Mets closer uses it and got a lot of run from it this year. Now it’s used everywhere it seems. It’s called Narco by Timmy Trumpet (yes, that’s what he really goes by)
 #60052  by FUBeAR
 Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:23 pm
FUwolfpacker wrote:
HB88 wrote:
Flagman wrote:
Mets closer uses it and got a lot of run from it this year. Now it’s used everywhere it seems. It’s called Narco by Timmy Trumpet (yes, that’s what he really goes by)
Mercer uses it as their opponent 3rd Down ‘theme’ music

FUBeAR likes it - Mercer Band should be doing it live though instead of the recorded version
 #60079  by Flagman
 Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:22 am
They had a picture of a brown bear’s head on the screen when playing it.
 #60085  by Roundball
 Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:10 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:23 pm
FUwolfpacker wrote:
HB88 wrote:
Flagman wrote:
Mercer uses it as their opponent 3rd Down ‘theme’ music

FUBeAR likes it - Mercer Band should be doing it live though instead of the recorded version
I like it.