• Belmont @ Furman Nov. 11th (Mid-Major Showdown)

#59482  by FurmAlum
 Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:10 pm
Watched the last part of the Belmont-Ohio game. Belmont blew a 10 point lead with 5 minutes left. Ohio hit a 3 pointer with .8 seconds left to go up 69-67. The Refs put the time back to 1.8 seconds. Belmont threw a pass to mid-court and called time out with .8 seconds. The Refs put the time back to 1.1. Belmont inbounded the ball and their player hit a long 3 pointer to win the game. Total bullshit. I thought the Ohio coach was going to have a coronary.

I don't know how good Ohio is but Belmont is never bad. They will be all over Slaw and Both. Our perimeter players are going to have to shoot better than they did tonight.

However the Foster/Vanderwal matchup might be tough for them. Also Hein if they double team Slaw.

And they won't have the Homer Refs.
FU Hoopla, tim liked this
 #59483  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:11 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:10 pm
Watched the last part of the Belmont-Ohio game. Belmont blew a 10 point lead with 5 minutes left. Ohio hit a 3 pointer with .8 seconds left to go up 69-67. The Refs put the time back to 1.8 seconds. Belmont threw a pass to mid-court and called time out with .8 seconds. The Refs put the time back to 1.1. Belmont inbounded the ball and their player hit a long 3 pointer to win the game. Total bullshit. I thought the Ohio coach was going to have a coronary.

I don't know how good Ohio is but Belmont is never bad. They will be all over Slaw and Both. Our perimeter players are going to have to shoot better than they did tonight.

However the Foster/Vanderwal matchup might be tough for them. Also Hein if they double team Slaw.

And they won't have the Homer Refs.

Indeed, no homer refs for Belmont this time unlike last season