• Chattanooga 10/29 - Homecoming

#58993  by gofurman
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:22 pm
AllTimeFU wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:47 pm
FurmanFan23 wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:33 pm
Any news on Roberto? How did he get injured? Any other injuries?
Roberto came off when he was stacked up and then drove into the ground by about 6 UTC guys around mid-field. Looked like it was his shoulder. It looked like the trainers took his helmet. He was doing some stretching exercises on his shoulders. On one of the final drives it looked like he had convinced the trainer he was good enough and had his helmet on and ready to go in if needed.
Good to hear on Roberto. Hope he’s ok. You never know. We thought Ford would play for UTC and he didn’t make the trip

Two other injuris questions. -
1). Gilby walked off but I think he returned. Is that correct that he returned ?? He had a great game!!

2 ) any word on Harris after the defenseless hit?? I think. I saw him on sideline without his helmet. I hope no concussion as that can be lasting and problematic. Not to mention he is a great player !
 #58996  by apaladin
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:31 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:03 am
apaladin wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:02 pm
The kind of games you live for! What a game, what a day, We can be happy for 2 weeks now. :D

apaladin happy for 2 weeks? C'mon, man!
Just sayin’ the next 2 weeks before the next game will be better than if we had lost, that’s all.
Davemeister liked this
 #58999  by Louis Tully
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:31 pm
I thought watching the game on TV that Furman was the better team. I think the basketball term used is "Rock Fight". Great game between two good teams. See ya'll later.
apaladin liked this
 #59001  by HB88
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:00 pm
Speaking of watching on TV, it truly is painful to listen to Yannity and the Wofford guy. The terrier, in particular, was far from objective.
 #59002  by Roundball
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:41 pm
HB88 wrote:
Speaking of watching on TV, it truly is painful to listen to Yannity and the Wofford guy. The terrier, in particular, was far from objective.
Yannity is terrible, making the games almost unwatchable.
 #59003  by Sad Din
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:47 pm
Roundball wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:41 pm
HB88 wrote:
Yannity is terrible, making the games almost unwatchable.
thats a little rough on them IMHO. If you ever watch the away game guys you'd think Yannity was Frank Gifford
 #59004  by FUwolfpacker
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:50 pm
HB88 wrote:
Jackal and I were saying the same thing during the game. I didn't/don't mind Yannity. The Wofford guy was hard to listen to for sure. I did think he was rough on both sides in the whole scope of the game. People have said he's been hard to listen to all year though I believe.

Best thing to do is to take Dan's advice. Mute the broadcast and sync up to the radio call.
 #59005  by dornb
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:42 pm
FUwolfpacker wrote:
HB88 wrote:
Jackal and I were saying the same thing during the game. I didn't/don't mind Yannity. The Wofford guy was hard to listen to for sure. I did think he was rough on both sides in the whole scope of the game. People have said he's been hard to listen to all year though I believe.

Best thing to do is to take Dan's advice. Mute the broadcast and sync up to the radio call.

The problem with that is that Dan's broadcast is at least a play behind the TV and I don't know how to sync them. If anyone knows how to do it, please let me know!
 #59006  by FU Hoopla
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:01 pm
dornb wrote:
FUwolfpacker wrote:
HB88 wrote:

The problem with that is that Dan's broadcast is at least a play behind the TV and I don't know how to sync them. If anyone knows how to do it, please let me know!

Easy
Press 'Pause' and 'Play' on the TV broadcast until its in sync
dornb, Davemeister liked this
 #59009  by dornb
 Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:38 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:01 pm
dornb wrote:
FUwolfpacker wrote:
HB88 wrote:

Easy
Press 'Pause' and 'Play' on the TV broadcast until its in sync
Thank you! :!:
apaladin, FU Hoopla liked this