• Furman Basketball Merchandise

#57532  by Paladin91
 Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:02 pm
So looked at the FU bookstone online, and their FU Basketball TShirts and Sweatshirt selection is horrible - one item of each. Can anyone recommend an online store or brick and mortar that has aquality selection of FU Basketball merchandise?

This seems like an area that the University could capitalize on...just appalled with the lack of merchandise online.
 #57540  by AstroDin
 Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:19 am
Paladin91 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:02 pm
So looked at the FU bookstone online, and their FU Basketball TShirts and Sweatshirt selection is horrible - one item of each. Can anyone recommend an online store or brick and mortar that has aquality selection of FU Basketball merchandise?

This seems like an area that the University could capitalize on...just appalled with the lack of merchandise online.
This is all about licensing and, of course, investing in a stock that you hope to sell. I'm not sure how it works between a school and a Barnes & Noble bookstore — but someone has to decide what messaging and graphics go on what product.

You have many more basketball games than football games, which equals more opportunities to sell merch. The limited merch in the stadium seems to sell well during football season.

I'm hoping Homefield produces some basketball merch soon. I noticed Saturday that the bookstore has some Homefield t-shirts in stock. I ordered the National Champs shirt.

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collec ... tage-store