• Moving On!

#57262  by purplehorse
 Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:08 pm
Moving forward I hope we won’t let one horrific call mess up the rest of our season.

We could still run the table and look back at this game as the turning point of the season.

WINNERS move on, clean up their many mistakes and WIN. Got to dig deep and have mental toughness and EXECUTE!
 #57263  by gofurman
 Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:08 pm
Moving forward I hope we won’t let one horrific call mess up the rest of our season.

We could still run the table and look back at this game as the turning point of the season.

WINNERS move on, clean up their many mistakes and WIN. Got to dig deep and have mental toughness and EXECUTE!
THIS. I was just coming to post the same. Great minds think alike … and so do we :D :D

Winners MOVE ON. Do not let one loss become two losses. Character is revealed.

Go stomp Citadel

———

Though it wasn’t one bad call. It was THREE TURNOVERS (all fumbles) that really doomed us too. You tell me we have a neg 2 TO ratio vs Sammy I’ll guess that Sammy won. Stat. Neg 2 TO ratio means (regardless team) that you lose about 87%!of time

Anyway purple horse is right. stomp Citadel
 #57341  by apaladin
 Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:56 pm
Hope so but the injury bug is big this year, Don’t remember losing so many key players for the season so early. I think we have lost at least 5 or 6 for the season, not to mention all the non season ending ones.