#57222  by Furmanoid
 Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:23 am
I’ve been worried about the D all season. I still think the O has improved. The thing that gets me is that both O and D showed they could handle Samford. Then they got one freaking bad break and appeared to sort of cave in. I can understand a player here and there being like that, but a whole team? So is it something about coaching that causes the lack of mental toughness or this just the kind of guy we have to recruit? I think it’s probably the latter, so I’m just accepting it.
 #57223  by FU3
 Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:24 am
DungeonRealm wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:46 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:41 am
DungeonRealm wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:04 pm
FU3 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:56 pm
Pathetic? Some of you need to get a grip. Samford is a talented FCS team that is going to win a bunch of games. There is still a sizable bit of difference in how our starting QB runs our O and how our backup does. We had receivers wide open on deep routes and he either didn’t see him them or badly missed them. Don’t think anyone is going undefeated in Socon this year… win the next one.
Neither team that played in this game today is going to do anything noteworthy this year
You know nothing about Football. FU off.

I know plenty son

Most importantly I know putting money into socon football is a total waste

Either go big or go home, I am tired of this small time crapola that socon football has become
“I am going to pay the $ 2 million exit fee to leave the piss ant Socon and then we can move to …mmmm… to the non piss ant league!! Then we can go to the Patriot League in football and all those Neanderthal’s that gave millions in donations to football will give all their money to basketball and we will build a shiny new arena and automatically become Gonzaga south! Furman will become very popular and the University will reap millions!! …
Mom,is it ok if I get a chocolate milk with my lunch today?”
FUBeAR and 1 others liked this
 #57243  by Davemeister
 Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:41 am
I wonder what the reaction will be when Furman loses a basketball game. It's going to happen. Trust me. Will there be a movement to "Defund Basketball" and put everything into restarting baseball?
AstroDin liked this