Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:35 pm
Put on your best high heels and mosey on over there then
 #55863  by apaladin
 Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:45 pm
tim wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:54 am
Flagman wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:11 pm
Maybe you need to know that our women’s team doesn’t come out of the locker room until after the national anthem.
Didn't know that. What is Coach Carson's overall record? Anybody know that off hand?
Not that good. Right at .500 overall.
 #55866  by MNORM
 Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:09 pm
rangab wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:49 pm
Any coach that doesn't respect our country by staying in the locker room during the playing of the national anthem is scum.Staley canceled a series with byu over false racism claims that have proven to be a lie by countless witnesses. Many have given their lives for this country so she can bad mouth it. This country is worth way more to me than any liberal institution that has turned it's back my lord and my country so take your has been program which I once enjoyed and shove it !
Went all-in on that 9th post...
 #55867  by youwouldno
 Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:58 pm
Dawn Staley is human trash. A stupid, vindictive pile of garbage that intentionally hurt her team based on made up racism claims that didn't even involve her program. So she's a liar on top of it all. Anyone impressed by her is either stupid or fellow trash. Including Jackie Carson.
 #55868  by Sad Din
 Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:45 pm
youwouldno wrote:
Dawn Staley is human trash. A stupid, vindictive pile of garbage that intentionally hurt her team based on made up racism claims that didn't even involve her program. So she's a liar on top of it all. Anyone impressed by her is either stupid or fellow trash. Including Jackie Carson.
SD is appalled with the comments above and beleives that its totally inappropriate to declare that for any human being. There is no such thing as "human trash".

Please take your hate someplace else. Its sports man.... not judge your fellow human. And what right do u have
 #55869  by Affirm
 Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:50 pm
Sad Din wrote:
youwouldno wrote:
SD did not "like" this post on purpose. It was a mistake.

In fact, SD is appalled with the comments above and beleives that its totally inappropriate to declare that for any human being. There is no such thing as "human trash"
It does not happen too often, but I have sometime noticed that it is not hard for a like to inadvertently come up as a dislike, and vice versa - probably because you already hit the like or the dislike and you do not realize it (it is extremely hard to see it these days; seems like it was easier in the past) and then you press it again and it changes the like to dislike or the dislike to like. And even when you realize you did it, it will not allow you to change it to the opposite for a certain amount of time, often longer than I can wait or remember.
 #55870  by youwouldno
 Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:36 pm
Sad Din wrote:
SD is appalled with the comments above and beleives that its totally inappropriate to declare that for any human being. There is no such thing as "human trash".

Please take your hate someplace else. Its sports man.... not judge your fellow human. And what right do u have

There absolutely is. Prisons are full of it, for instance.

Dawn Staley is willing to lie and destroy innocent people's reputations in exchange for a short quote in a news article. She is a racist, communist, walking bundle of toxicity and ignorance. Do you like that better?
 #55878  by Sad Din
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:06 am
haha... what did you think the BYU investigation on BYU allegations was going to conclude?

But lets say they are correct... do you think it warrants that kind of personal attack just on that one event?
 #55879  by Roundball
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:08 am
I am sorry that I started this thread with a posting for an event to support our women’s basketball team. I never thought it would turn into a hate fest against our coach, the great young women on the team and Furman University.
Last edited by Roundball on Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #55880  by Affirm
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:15 am
youwouldno wrote:
Sad Din wrote:

Dawn Staley is willing to lie and destroy innocent people's reputations in exchange for a short quote in a news article. She is a racist, communist, walking bundle of toxicity and ignorance. Do you like that better?
Oops.
Meant to dislike, NOT like!
I disagree with youwouldknow.
I side with Sad Din.
I note that Duke University stands by it volleyball team’s members’ assertion.
I WILL change the like to dislike soon as UFFP allows. I believe I have successfully at least removed the unintended like from the youwouldknow post.
 #55883  by Jasper
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:51 am
As a proud military veteran of service to the United States of America, I am disgusted with the rhetoric of some ignorant, hateful and racist comments made by flag waving fools on this board. Did any of you "patriots" ever actually serve the country that you profess such love for? My last visit to this hole.
 #55886  by Furmanoid
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:07 am
youwouldknow seldom speaks with forked tongue. She did cancel a series based on a racial slur accusation from one Duke athlete. Security sent to monitor the accused section heard nothing. 50 plus people have been interviewed and heard nothing. And BYU probably has one of the most honest student bodies in the country. Digital recordings have been examined: nothing. But coach thinks everybody who was there is lying and BYU is covering it up, because one angry 19 year old says so. Why? Because we all know Mormons are racists, right? That’s at the core of this. Straight up religious bigotry.
 #55887  by Roundball
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:12 am
Time to lock down this thread. Good luck to our women’s basketball program. I hope they raise a lot of money with this event. Go Paladins!

Let’s be mindful that racism exists everywhere, including on this board. BYU is not an exception either. I will add a link to an article in the Salt Lake Times Tribune about racism at BYU. “BYU released a report saying its students of color feel ‘isolated and unsafe’ due to racism on campus.” https://www.sltrib.com/news/education/2 ... olor-feel/
 #55888  by tim
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:17 pm
affirm wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:15 am
youwouldno wrote:
Sad Din wrote:

Oops.
Meant to dislike, NOT like!
I disagree with youwouldknow.
I side with Sad Din.
I note that Duke University stands by it volleyball team’s members’ assertion.
I WILL change the like to dislike soon as UFFP allows. I believe I have successfully at least removed the unintended like from the youwouldknow post.
You aren't really outside with the rest of us are you?