• 2022 Charleston Classic

#54402  by apaladin
 Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:36 pm
If I had my way, I would like to play Penn St first, but believe we will play either ODU or Davidson first.
 #54408  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:29 pm
apaladin wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:36 pm
If I had my way, I would like to play Penn St first, but believe we will play either ODU or Davidson first.
That's about my thinking as well, hopefully they will announce the bracket fairly soon
 #54503  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:47 pm
GG Jackson decommits from UNC and is expected to go to USC as a 2022 signee, if we get to play them in Charleston would love to see Jalen Slawson dominate that kid :D
 #54548  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:04 pm
DISCOUNTED PRE-SALE TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH NEXT FRIDAY

Tickets for the 2022 Shriners Children's Charleston Classic as now available via our pre-sale! Purchase now through Sunday, July 31 at the link below to receive first priority and a discount on all-tournament tickets.

After clicking the link below, use the code "Shriners22" to gain access to the discounted tickets. From there, click "Find Tickets" and choose the desired ticket type and quantity. You will need to login or create an account with College of Charleston (who handles ticketing for the event) before purchasing.

https://cofc.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommer ... &caller=PR
PURCHASE PRE-SALE TICKETS (USE CODE SHRINERS22)

Single-session tickets will go on sale in October, pending availability. Fans are encouraged to purchase early if sitting in the lower bowl is important to you, as the Premium tier has sold out before October the past three years.

BRACKET ANNOUNCEMENT TUESDAY

Stay tuned as the complete bracket and schedule will be announced on Tuesday, July 26. Follow us on social media to be the first to know who your team will be matched up with in the first round and beyond.

VIP HOSPITALITY

VIP Hospitality will be available on the top floor of TD Arena (see seating map for exact location behind Section 216). These passes will go on sale later this summer. If interested, please use the link below to learn more and complete the VIP Hospitality form. Capacity in this area is limited and those who complete the form will receive priority access to purchase.

TRAVEL/DISCOUNTED HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS

We have secured discounted rates at five area hotels through our travel partner Anthony Travel. Some options are downtown and include the convenience of walking to games, while others are in Mount Pleasant closer to the beach. Marriott, Hyatt, and Hilton brands are represented. All rates have a flexible cancellation policy. For more information about hotels and Charleston as a destination visit our website's Travel Page.
 #54549  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:31 pm
Get the $20 discount by purchasing now during the pre-sale this week
Last edited by DungeonRealm on Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #54551  by Roundball
 Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:10 pm
The ticket package price is not bad at all. It’s the crazy hotel rates that are the killer for the wallet. Going to have to rethink that trip.
 #54558  by DungeonRealm
 Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:36 am
Plenty of cheaper places to stay in Mount Pleasant ect. if looking for a better priced hotel option

Should be a great weekend of hoops!
 #54564  by apaladin
 Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:23 pm
One and done. Wonder how much he will be paid at SC? Has to be a lot to lure him away from NC. Like others he will never have to step foot in a classroom. Thus is the state of big money college sports.
 #54565  by DungeonRealm
 Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:30 pm
apaladin wrote:
One and done. Wonder how much he will be paid at SC? Has to be a lot to lure him away from NC. Like others he will never have to step foot in a classroom. Thus is the state of big money college sports.
He was probably going to have to come off the bench at UNC, that's a big part of why he left.
Jackson is coming to college ball a year early, he is not a great shooter and still needs work done to get physically ready, would be nice to see Slawson punish this kid.
 #54566  by Roundball
 Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:06 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:30 pm
apaladin wrote:
He was probably going to have to come off the bench at UNC, that's a big part of why he left.
Jackson is coming to college ball a year early, he is not a great shooter and still needs work done to get physically ready, would be nice to see Slawson punish this kid.
The number one recruit in the nation is not an excellent shooter and needs work to get physically ready? Anyway, hopefully Paris will not have his team of transfers ready if we play them in Charleston.