• NCAA draft agents?

#53671  by DungeonRealm
 Sat May 21, 2022 12:47 pm
It appears the top competition for us next season 'Samford' just landed a huge blow, Ques Glover has apparently signed on with an agency to pursue his pro dreams. I believe this means his eligibility for playing college basketball is done. Really big blow to that team.
They will still be decent but I suspect UNCG will probably present our toughest test next season from how rosters look at this point, and most SoCon teams are finished with their rosters by now.

Last edited by DungeonRealm on Sat May 21, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #53672  by DungeonRealm
 Sat May 21, 2022 12:50 pm
I was wondering why Glover removed all his Samford info from his twitter bio, ect., and just has it blank now, well this is the reason why he has his sights set on some sort of pro ball
https://twitter.com/quesglover
Last edited by DungeonRealm on Sat May 21, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #53676  by furpop16
 Sat May 21, 2022 3:37 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:58 pm
Also of note from this same source regarding one of our seniors this past season:

Anybody know if Garrison finished - or if he's close to - obtaining his FU graduate degree? For just a single year he was such a huge part of a team that gave us all so much enjoyment. I hope he comes away with something in return.
 #53677  by DungeonRealm
 Sat May 21, 2022 3:58 pm
Well maybe not on Glover, reading this I guess I got it wrong:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdeAwLYOzw8/

"greensportsmgmt
WELCOME @qgl0ver to the GSM Family! Best of luck during the @nba Pre-Draft process! #NBADraft 🏀

He will be represented by NBA Agent, Daniel Green, who is NCAA Certified. By retaining an NCAA Certified Agent he will maintain his eligibility as he test the waters and goes through the NBA Draft Process."

This whole process makes no sense to me anymore, so he has an agent, but it does not count? Ok then, lol
 #53678  by FUBeAR
 Sat May 21, 2022 5:28 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:58 pm
This whole process makes no sense to me anymore, so he has an agent, but it does not count? Ok then, lol
Well…he can get paid to play and still be an amateur athlete…and also, apparently, he can get pregnant now too…so…

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tim, Davemeister and 1 others liked this