• 4* Star Guard commits to Furman

#53116  by FUBeAR
 Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:34 am
youwouldno wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:15 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:27 am
Twaddlespeak.

In-his-prime Lamar Jackson could have transferred to Furman from Louisville and you and your confederates would highlight how many interceptions he threw or whether he made a poor decision against Pitt that one time.

What you do is not "100% normal." It's 100% annoying.

Reprinting my take --

Interesting pick-up. His numbers at Wake were . . . not great, though he did have high assist and defensive rebounding rates. Of course the Paladins wouldn't have brought him on unless they had confidence in his future development.

Could you explain in "clearspeak" what about this post was wrong?

If anyone took my statement to mean I opposed the move, well, you're stupid as shit. Granted, not news in Jackals' case. It couldn't possibly be more clear that I was only looking at his background out of curiosity. Sorry for being a nerd that actually finds sports statistics to be interesting, my bad, that's totally improper for a sports message board.

How about this Jackal - if you can find one post of mine (in the history of the forum) where I actually disapproved of ANY Furman signee or transfer, in any sport, I will immediately donate $500 to the basketball program that I otherwise would have spent on myself, and will post the receipt here.

If you can't find one, well, I know you'll continue to be a dick regardless, so whatever.
apaladin liked this