• Yes, Furman is SoCon preseason #1 next season, but what about the rest of SoCon?

#52775  by Jasper
 Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:25 pm
Furman is 100% clearly the favorite to win the SoCon title next season

From how I see things as it currently stands the only other decent team/teams are Samford and maybe Mercer

All the other schools have a ton of work to do just to get in the same stratosphere as us to be honest
I suspect what many will do is to reload with transfers. Maybe we will have to actually play the games before accepting the title. 😊
FU69 liked this
 #52776  by DungeonRealm
 Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:28 pm
Jasper wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:25 pm
Furman is 100% clearly the favorite to win the SoCon title next season

From how I see things as it currently stands the only other decent team/teams are Samford and maybe Mercer

All the other schools have a ton of work to do just to get in the same stratosphere as us to be honest
I suspect what many will do is to reload with transfers. Maybe we will have to actually play the games before accepting the title. 😊

:?: :?: :?:

Obviously that is their only prayer, but as of now everyone looks in shambles
So yeah guess you don't think as it stands anyone is fit to challenge us, glad we agree
 #52915  by tya1
 Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:52 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:31 pm
Who will be the worst teams in the league next season?
My guess, VMI and Citadel probably
With a few rare exceptions that has been true for decades. There is a reason some people have referred to the first night of the SoCon tourny as Military Elimination Day.