• 2022-23 Bob Richey, Mike Bothwell, Jalen Slawson return

#51559  by Affirm
 Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:39 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:16 pm
HOPEFULLY we will win the National Championship next year :D
Well, that is a lot better than “an NCAA Tourney berth” because we obviously not only have to make the tournament field it also have to achieve numerous successes once we get there. So I’ll accept that. In fact, perhaps timidly, I’ll accept just getting there! That’s a good goal, along with 20+ wins before we get there.
QCGlue liked this
 #51639  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:50 am
affirm wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:39 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:16 pm
HOPEFULLY we will win the National Championship next year :D
Well, that is a lot better than “an NCAA Tourney berth” because we obviously not only have to make the tournament field it also have to achieve numerous successes once we get there. So I’ll accept that. In fact, perhaps timidly, I’ll accept just getting there! That’s a good goal, along with 20+ wins before we get there.
Good goals indeed!
 #51928  by Roundball
 Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:06 pm
Forgive me if this has already been said. Obviously , there is a reason Mike and Jalen have not officially announced they are coming back to Furman. They are waiting on where Coach Richey will be. I am afraid we will be on pins and needles for a few days. The State is reporting Bob will interview at S. Carolina in the next few days. It will be a shame if he ends up there. The Gamecocks don’t deserve someone with the caliber of Bob Richey.
apaladin, dornb, bj93 and 2 others liked this
 #52099  by furpop16
 Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:08 pm
I haven’t heard this mentioned, but with Beeker & Kenney seeking transfers won’t that break the streak (since Niko?) of every player who has worn an FU uniform has left only after receiving his degree? I’d think that’s some record.