• Spring Practice

#50989  by Paul C
 Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:30 pm
It’s a new system. Jace will only have a “spring practice” advantage over the PC kid.
 #50991  by The Jackal
 Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:06 pm
Paul C wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:30 pm
It’s a new system. Jace will only have a “spring practice” advantage over the PC kid.
From what I can see, Huff ran an offense at PC similar to what Roper runs.
 #51457  by The Jackal
 Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:15 am
I went down a rabbit hole this morning.

Scanning the roster, there's a name I didn't recognize - Cam Hamer #41, CB. He's listed as a junior.

Started digging a bit. He is active on social media and, admittedly, puts together some really nice and well-produced videos.

As I can piece it together, he was a high school QB, broke his ankle, ended up at a D3 school and didn't play much, transferred to another D3 school who had their season scuttled by COVID. He then transferred to community college, then to Furman as a student and worked as an equipment manager for the football team last season. It looks like now he's now on the roster as a walk-on.

He sounds like an interesting guy. Good luck to him.

dornb, gman84, Fuonetime liked this
 #51462  by gman84
 Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:12 am
Interesting young man! I do zero social media. Not opposed to it, just keeping my life where I want it. But, this is what I like about our technology today. I look forward to more from this young man !
 #51465  by Flagman
 Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:48 am
He seems like a special person, following his dream.

Recent Topics

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.