• LET’S SHOW UP

#50819  by fu77fan
 Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:17 pm
The fan support in Asheville is a big deal.
Typically ETSU, UTC and Wofford seem to have better crowds than Furman.

As Furman fans , we owe it to the team to show up and support them!! I think we have a legitimate shot to win the tournament this year, and I hope that the Furman fans will show up!!

GO FURMAN
Roundball, QCGlue, Fuonetime and 5 others liked this
 #50828  by apaladin
 Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:54 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:21 pm
Its an easy 1 hour drive from Greenville
It’s not an easy one hour drive anymore since they have the roads so messed up. I plan on leaving Greenville at 8AM to make sure I make the 6pm tip. :)
Fuonetime, underjack liked this
 #50831  by stonemd
 Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:00 pm
26 construction is relatively quiet now
Should be no problems on a weekend
Check waze and if there is slowdown where 26 meets 40 you can get off at long shoals / biltmore park and drive up 25. I’ll be bringing 5or 6 peeps to the games !
Affirm, apaladin, QCGlue liked this
 #50832  by Fuonetime
 Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:48 pm
CBR on the post game show made an appeal for FU fans to be positive this week regarding our chance to win in Ashville. He reminded fans this team (i.e. this roster) has never played in Ashville and whatever was FU’s past has no impact on this team’s chances this year. He also noted that no team in the league has played a tougher OOC schedule than us (and those experiences should help us in future games.) Lets be positive and lets show up in Ashville. I am stoked after today’s game and believe this could be the year. Keep believin’ FU faithful!
furpop16, dornb, HammerTKE and 6 others liked this
 #50844  by Affirm
 Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:34 pm
Fuonetime wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:48 pm
CBR on the post game show made an appeal for FU fans to be positive this week regarding our chance to win in Ashville. He reminded fans this team (i.e. this roster) has never played in Ashville and whatever was FU’s past has no impact on this team’s chances this year. He also noted that no team in the league has played a tougher OOC schedule than us (and those experiences should help us in future games.) Lets be positive and lets show up in Ashville. I am stoked after today’s game and believe this could be the year. Keep believin’ FU faithful!
I believe we are going to win. I am positive. At the time, I disagree with CBR that FU’s past has no impact on this team’s chances this year in Asheville. Furman’s teams NOT winning the tournament since 42 years ago has to provide extra motivation to overcome that drought.
 #50861  by Davemeister
 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:42 am
As long as the team stays loose and doesn't overthink this thing, I believe we'll be OK.
 #50892  by apaladin
 Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:06 am
GOAT wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:15 am
I have not been to the southern conference basketball tournament since 1997. I am going Saturday with two of my adult children.
That’s great. I haven’t been since longer than that. May have been late 80’s or early 90’s. Don’t remember. I am going Saturday also with one of my daughters and may bring a couple more.
dornb liked this
 #50901  by Affirm
 Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:46 pm
COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED MY NCAA TOURNAMENT TICKET INTEREST FORM!

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by RaleighDin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:30 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.