• FU @ WCU WEDNESDAY 7 PM ESPN+

#50460  by apaladin
 Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:43 am
QCGlue wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:18 am
DungeonRealm wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:22 pm
Garrison with about the best tip in you will ever see from a 6'1 dude
I REALLY hate that we only get one season with Conley Garrison. He is fun to watch! A scrappy, talented dude that does NOT give up!
Since the ncaa no longer enforces rules or tries to govern we could prolly let him play another year. :)
 #50462  by Fuonetime
 Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:46 pm
Conley Garrison is and has been a major positive player for our team. He does it all, shoot, pass, rebound and defend. Very unselfish player who has found his role on the team. I was skeptical of getting a D 3 player, now I wondering if we can find another one.
Roundball, furpop16, dornb and 2 others liked this
 #50495  by Jasper
 Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:00 pm
Spoke with Alex and Mike last night and they were both very relieved to have good shooting nights at WCU - all smiles. I think the brick throwing contest the whole team was in for three games was starting to wear on them. They are very loose and looking forward to Wofford at the Well tomorrow and then finishing the season strong to be in the right frame of mind for Asheville. These are great kids who deserve support.
QCGlue, dornb, Roundball and 3 others liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.