• USC Fans Wishing For Richey

#50181  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:30 pm
Only way any P5 school will come after Richey is if he wins SoCon and takes FU to NCAA tourney
 #50279  by DungeonRealm
 Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:56 pm
Doubt they will even interview him unless we win SoCon tourney, regular season has turned into an absolute mess
FU69 liked this
 #50320  by purplehorse
 Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:13 am
I am probably biased. But I would personally keep CBR at Furman until the day I die. I like the way he works on developing players as people. I think our biggest problem is we are a little short on talent. One man’s opinion.
Affirm liked this
 #50322  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:05 am
purplehorse wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:13 am
I am probably biased. But I would personally keep CBR at Furman until the day I die. I like the way he works on developing players as people. I think our biggest problem is we are a little short on talent. One man’s opinion.
He is certainly great for us, I appreciate him alot despite some of our Feb. and March shortcomings to date

Its just that P5 schools almost never take a coach from a small school/conference unless he has taken that small school to the big dance

Recent Topics

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.