• VMI @ Furman Paladins, Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022

#49370  by apaladin
 Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:39 pm
Fuonetime wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:04 pm
This is Uber important for CBR. He and team deserve our total support, come, cheer, maybe bring a friend. Lets make our arena a real home court advantage.
Yes CBR was really encouraging everyone to come out Wednesdsy on the postgame including students.
 #49381  by DungeonRealm
 Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:46 pm
Lead these guys big in second half of Socon tourney last year, then absolutely fell apart

Lead these guys by 6 at Half in Lexington, then proceeded to play our worst half of hoops all season this year in my opinion
 #49386  by QCGlue
 Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:38 am
apaladin wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:58 am
Attendance has been really down. Time for everyone to show up including all those season ticket holders that never come. If you don’t want to come give your tickets to someone who will.
I have two tickets for the VMI game if anybody wants them! Please text me at 864-884-1812. Go Dins, beat the Keydets!
apaladin liked this
 #49391  by MNORM
 Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:26 pm
apaladin wrote:
Attendance has been really down. Time for everyone to show up including all those season ticket holders that never come. If you don’t want to come give your tickets to someone who will.
It's bizarre to sit in my mid-court season tickets and have 4+ empty seats on either side of us for EVERY GAME. These seats are not available to purchase so they're obviously no-show season ticket holders. Is it not an option to "give" these tickets back so that they're available to the general public and fill the bottom half of the bench side?
dornb, Riz Dawg liked this
 #49392  by apaladin
 Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:47 pm
MNORM wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:26 pm
apaladin wrote:
It's bizarre to sit in my mid-court season tickets and have 4+ empty seats on either side of us for EVERY GAME. These seats are not available to purchase so they're obviously no-show season ticket holders. Is it not an option to "give" these tickets back so that they're available to the general public and fill the bottom half of the bench side?
I have the same problem. No one ever sits to my right and only occasionally is anyone to my left. One game on my row and the row behind me there was 6 people in a total of 28 seats. These are prime seats.

Recent Topics

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.