• CCH show tonight?

#4787  by apaladin
 Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:35 pm
If so, Shortfields or the Student Center? Seems like a good time to have it on campus.
 #4788  by Flagman
 Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:15 pm
Shortfield's
6:00pm
verified by Dan Scott
 #4790  by Flagman
 Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:53 pm
You're welcome.
 #4791  by Flagman
 Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 pm
Good show tonight. We'll be ready for the ankle biters.
dornb liked this
 #4793  by gofurman
 Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:47 pm
Flagman wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 pm
Good show tonight. We'll be ready for the ankle biters.
I can only hope. After 4 straight losses and a loss in the playoffs I really want to win this one. I would probably take a Woff win in lieu of two others. Except maybe the.citadel.

Hard fir me to get too hopeful after watching them shut us down in the playoffs even worse than the reg season last year. Last year, I figured a team learning a new coaching scheme , us, would improve more than a team doing same thing as always - them. But they did have an extra week off to prep in playoffs and we were on three weeks of road games. The key was they returned injured D player or two who were huge (all-SoCon). I think either miles brown or. Horton missed a lot and was back for our playoff game

Anyone recall who it was?

Regardless it’s opposite this year. We had an extra week to practice. They were on road last week.

But we are so young at OL and not a ton of LB experience
 #4794  by AstroDin
 Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:22 pm
as far as youth playing at OL and LB… the only way they get better is to play… not trying to be a smart a$$ but - let's get it on! Wofford is human, the UTC game was surprisingly close and considering how gassed the MOCS defense looked in the fourth quarter - I'm hopeful.
 #4798  by gofurman
 Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 am
AstroDin wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:22 pm
as far as youth playing at OL and LB… the only way they get better is to play… not trying to be a smart a$$ but - let's get it on! Wofford is human, the UTC game was surprisingly close and considering how gassed the MOCS defense looked in the fourth quarter - I'm hopeful.
Astro - that is true.

*What was said on the show ? Injuris? good practice energy?