• Scouting Wofford -

#4769  by tya1
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:48 pm
I'd like to know how Wofford had over 300 more yards of offense and ran 25 more plays and only won by 11.
About the way you would expect. Wofford had three drives totaling 22 plays that ended with punts, two drives totaling 21 plays that ended with missed field goal attempts, and one drive of eight plays that ended with a lost fumble. Chattanooga had five possessions of five plays or less.
 #4770  by FUpaladin08
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:53 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:46 am
Here’s a tip for Coach Staggs. It’s pretty technical, so stay with me...

TACKLE #8.

BTW - Chatt’s D is not well-conditioned and/or they have no depth. They look exhausted in every game I’ve watched them play. Wonder how their scores allowed & yards allowed breaks down by quarter, particularly in the games they’ve lost.
By the looks of our 4th quarters the last two games we aren’t exactly well-conditioned. Hope that was just against passing teams.
 #4771  by FUBeAR
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm
FUpaladin08 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:53 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:46 am
Here’s a tip for Coach Staggs. It’s pretty technical, so stay with me...

TACKLE #8.

BTW - Chatt’s D is not well-conditioned and/or they have no depth. They look exhausted in every game I’ve watched them play. Wonder how their scores allowed & yards allowed breaks down by quarter, particularly in the games they’ve lost.
By the looks of our 4th quarters the last two games we aren’t exactly well-conditioned. Hope that was just against passing teams.
Nah...very different.

Furman made mental mistakes and got 'burned' a couple of times

Chatt's DL and Players away from the ball are loafing. Their DLmen are 'falling out' with 'injuries' when it looks like they barely had any contact on the play...and there a lot of guys slumped over with hands on hips.

I was fortunate enough to be on the sidelines at the WCU game and I didn't see ANY of that kind of stuff from Furman's Players.