• Disappointed Tonight

#46216  by Fork457
 Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:07 am
A lot of you seem happy with our win tonight. I personally am disgusted. We turned the ball over 12 times, we had no “post presence”. When are these coaches going to understand that 3s only go in when good players are shooting them. Unless someone shoots 45% from 3 I don’t want to seem them even attempt a 3. You’re excited about beating Louisville? Well we haven’t made the NCAA tournament since this Richey fellow has been coach. Let’s get more of an inside presence, shoot more of the most inefficient shot in basketball and maybe we’ll finish in the top 6 in the SOCON!
 #46228  by Davemeister
 Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:00 am
Fork457 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:07 am
A lot of you seem happy with our win tonight. I personally am disgusted. We turned the ball over 12 times, we had no “post presence”. When are these coaches going to understand that 3s only go in when good players are shooting them. Unless someone shoots 45% from 3 I don’t want to seem them even attempt a 3. You’re excited about beating Louisville? Well we haven’t made the NCAA tournament since this Richey fellow has been coach. Let’s get more of an inside presence, shoot more of the most inefficient shot in basketball and maybe we’ll finish in the top 6 in the SOCON!

Someone should doctor this up a bit and post it in the Football Forum.
FU69 liked this
 #46229  by Furmanoid
 Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:31 am
He’s exactly right! Louisville shot 24% from 3, but did they let that discourage them? Hell no they shot one more 3 than we did! And they won! Oh, wait a minute they lost.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.